Chapter 5: Don't. Call. Me. Andrea.

Monday
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing it's ear deafening ring.
I opened my eyes to see the bold red numbers flashing 5:30 am.

I groaned and heaved myself out of bed.
I crawled to my bathroom and shivered as my feet came in contact with the tile floor.
I took a look at myself in the mirror.
My platinum blonde hair was forming a birds nest, my eyes sagged carrying the weight of my bags.

"Let's get this day started," I mumbled.
I jumped into the shower letting the strong jets wake my tired body up.

I jumped out the shower and padded to my closet.
I gave my clothes a quick look and knew what I was going to wear.
I slipped into a pair skinny jeans and a black turtleneck and threw my hair into a messy bun.
When I was done I checked for messages.
I had 5 messages in total. 3 from Chelsey and 2 from Christian.

I checked Christian's first:

Morning, Andy. Hope you got enough sleep (:

I smiled and read the other message.

Clear your schedule for after school, I'm taking you on a little trip.

I typed a reply back:

Well that sounds ominous... but yeah I didn't really have anything planned.
See you at school (:

I checked the messages what Chelsey had sent me next

Hey girl, I just wanted to give you a heads up to let you know that I'm dropping out of Biology....

I sighed, the only reason why she took the subject was to be with me.

I'm taking Geography now

She always did do well in that subject, I for one know nothing about co-ordinates.

Anyways see you at school (:

I replied saying :

Gonna miss you /:
But then again I won't miss you copying my notes!
See you (:

Christian texted back

Good x See you at school.

I put my phone in my bag and headed downstairs.
The smell of cinnamon greeted my nostrils.
"Something smells good," I sang as I plopped down on a wooden chair and rested my elbows on our marble table.

My mom was busy making her famous cinnamon pancakes for breakfast.
Her back was turned to me, only showing her pixie cut, dark chocolate colored hair.
She had a small build like me.
"Morning, sweetie," she cooed as she placed a portion of pancakes in front of me.
"Start eating before your brother gets here and demolishes everything," she joked but a hint of seriousness was there.

"Thanks, mom," I grinned before devouring my pancakes.
My mom studied me with her leafy green eyes.

"You look tired, sweetie. Did you go to bed late?" She asked while making another batch of pancakes.

"No... I was just studying some Shakespeare last night." I answered through chewing.

"Oh, Andy. When are you going to put the books done and start to have some fun?" My mom asked as she pointed a wooden spoon at me, with bits of dough flying everywhere.