Chapter 11: Desire to claim

A/N: Hi guys! Okay so I made another change... I'm sorry! I just changed one though so yeah... I changed the dragons word for mate to chosen. Because I thought it would make a person think about werewolves which is something Christian is FAR from. So I hope it sounds more unique! Thanks for being patient enough to read the A/N!***

Christian

I looked into her angry eyes. All I wanted to do was pull her close and let all my heat rush into her. But I couldn't. Because she didn't know that my dragon was desperately trying to break free so that I could fly her up into the sky and claim her.
And because I was mad as hell.
"If you  knew how much suffering I've gone through fighting my dragon not to claim you everyday you wouldn't be questioning my decision." I rumbled deeply.
Andy looked at me in confusion. Her forehead knitted like it always was when she was confused. She looked so adorable.
No, Christian. You're mad at your chosen.

I took her roughly by the arms, trying to ignore the tingling coldness seeping inside me. I had to hold in my sigh.
I looked her red hot in the eyes and whispered, " Don't let me suffer anymore."

                                   Andy

"If you  knew how much suffering I've gone through fighting my dragon not to claim you everyday you wouldn't be questioning my decision." He rumbled deeply.
What?
I didn't understand what he meant. My forehead knitted. 'He has to fight his dragon from claiming me?' I thought still confused.
His fiery gaze locked in mine. I didn't know what to say. Snowflakes rested on his broad shoulders, but melted away within seconds.

He grabbed my arms roughly, I saw him trying hard not to let a sigh escape his mouth. His golden eyes turning a shade of red. I felt his heat surge through. Something inside me stirred, but I wasn't sure what it was. It felt wild and passionate and desperate for more of his touch. The heat slowly turning into a burn, but I didn't let it show.
He brought his voice low and whispered,
"Don't let me suffer anymore."
It seemed like a plea.

I just stood there. Dumbfounded. What was happening? Why am I all of the sudden feeling this stir. It's like it had been sleeping a deep slumber and was slowly starting to awaken.
Surprising myself. I reached out to hold his hot cheek, he closed his eyes and let out a long shaky breath. He sunk his cheek closer to my hand.
The heat was overwhelming but I didn't want to pull away just yet.
He pulled me closer and nestled his head in the crook of my neck. His heart was hammering but it sounded content.
I gritted my teeth when the burn put me through searing pain.
I tried to pull away but he had no intention of letting me go. I felt the heat start to slowly fill my whole body. I closed my eyes tight, trying to ignore my pain.

"CHRISTIAN!" A voice like glass echoed through the PlayGround.
He let go of me with a startled expression.
I staggered back, trying to expel the heat from my body. Even though every part of me didn't want to.
I turned around to see Talia, standing a few feet away from us. Her eyes were filled with cold blooded rage. Her hair whipped to the side from the cold breeze.
"How dare you!" She bellowed, " You know such acts are forbidden between yours and her lineage. And she's not even a dragon, Christian! How do you expect her to be able to crave you as you and your dragon crave her?!" She finished. Her voice cut through to Christian as his eyes darkened a sad shade. He looked at me sadly and bowed his head.

I turned to Talia, " Claim me? Forbidden? Crave?" I rambled.
Talia looked at me. Her gaze not so harsh as earlier.
" He cannot help it. No Fire Breather can.." she trailed off.
"Please tell me what's going on!" I pleaded, turning back to Christian who still had his head bowed. He looked so hurt.