Chapter 17: Motel Kissing

Christian

I am awoken by sunlight peeking through the curtains shining gently on my face. I open my eyes to see a soundly sleeping, Andy. My dragon crooned happily. Ever since I met her, I could never sleep properly without her. Until now.
I saw my beautiful Chosen twitch her nose. I smiled with adoration. I gently moved some of her platinum hair off her face. Revealing her beautiful little freckles. I stroked her cheek gently with my thumb. The same sweet cold sensation was twirling inside me. I was elated to finally have her in my arms. I couldn't wait to proudly introduce her to my people.
Even though she bears the gift of ice, I knew that once they saw how truly amazing she was, they would gladly accept her. But a dampening thought crossed my mind. What if her people don't accept me? What if they make her choose? Who would she choose?
I shook my head to chase those concerns away. I knew that no matter what, nothing could take her away from me.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt her stir. I looked down to see her flutter open her gorgeous emerald green, and stormy grey eyes.
I thought she was going to jump off of me, realizing that she had asked me to stay with her. But to my heart's greatest pleasure, she smiled warmly and yawned.

"Good morning, Andy," I greeted softly.

"Morning," she replied through another yawn.
She crawled her way up to my face and nestled her head in the crook of my neck. She hummed happily.
Her amazing scent made its way to my nose. I inhaled deeply. She smelled like lavender, spice and the fresh smell of an untouched forest. I loved it. I wrapped my arms around her and sighed contentedly.
Does this mean she wants to be with me?
I thought hopefully.

"Christian?" I heard her ask tiredly.

"Yes?" Was my laid-back reply.

"I'm hungry," she said in a soft whiny voice. I chuckled.

"We'll order room service, what do you want?" I asked. She looked up so inhumanly fast that I almost had a mini heart attack from fright.

"PANCAKES!" She yelled happily. Her eyes shone as she yelled out her request.
I laughed loud, trying to regain composure with my wildly beating heart.

"Jeeze! Okay, okay!" I said while sitting up, making her have to sit up and move to the edge of the bed, "Pancakes it is," I smiled at her.
I went to two tubes that came from the wall to a desk. There were transparent and had steel rims. I scribbled down our order on a piece of paper and placed it under the tube that was labeled 'kitchen'. I flicked switch and the tub suck the paper in and sent it flying to the kitchen.

"What is that?" I heard Andy ask curiously.

"This, is called instant messaging!" I laughed at her awed-fulled expression, " Well it's basically like instant messaging," I corrected myself, "They usually have these in hotels, big buildings, some restaurants. They help send messages/orders to the assigned section." I explained. She really is such a curious little thing.

"That's pretty cool," she muttered. She got off the bed and walked over to the tiny dressing table with a musty mirror. She put her hair in an effortless messy bun. She waddled to the bathroom and I heard her brushing her teeth. I thought I'd better brush them as well.
As I was brushing my teeth, I looked at Andy through the mirror. She was making the strangest faces as she brushed her pearly whites. I laughed with a mouthful of toothpaste. She grinned at me through the mirror. Revealing very foamy blue and white toothpaste on her teeth. I laughed even harder. She playfully nudged my lower stomach with her elbow. Considering she was so short she couldn't reach anywhere else.