Chapter 21: Darkness

***A/N: Hi guys Okay here is my very picky description of Andy in dragon form ( See above image 👀 The build is the same as the dragon shown, so is her tail and feet etc. the only changes are her face shape, wings and color of course (: oh yeah, and she doesn't have that much horns on her actual face :\
The color description and other details will be mentioned in the story aaaand I'll show you here face shape and wings below ⤵️

That is her face shape ( Keep in mind that it is only the face shape and nothing else, so no horns from this pic or anything

That is her face shape ( Keep in mind that it is only the face shape and nothing else, so no horns from this pic or anything.)

Those are her wings' form ;) Remember the color is different!Thanks for putting up with the picky author baby ( meh )***

Thanks for putting up with the picky author baby ( meh )***

Christian

I stared at Andy in disbelief.

She was the most beautiful dragon I'd ever seen in my life.

She was a striking, nearly blue, white; her horns on the top of her head went rigidly up and into a sort of axe type shape at the top.
She had a slender face with small spikes protruding on her cheek bones.
Her wings were wide and elegant, shimmering a sparkling white with speckles of blue light bouncing off it.
Her tail had a long of ragged blue spikes running in pairs along it.
Blue spikes also ran along her neck down her body in pairs.

She looked at me, her eyes a dazzling silver and a luscious green.
I felt a hot tear escape my eye and slide down my cheek, leaving a trail of smoke behind it.
My Chosen was a dragon, it was amazing.
But she was a dragon of the ice.
They are the worst possible creatures known to our realm.
They not only kill fire breathers, they kill people of the ice as well. They kill everyone and anything who stands in their way of power... Or at least they used to. Our ancestors managed to bring them down, and kill them in the masses... I know it sounds harsh but it needed to be done.
So only a few groups were left, who took to the mountains in refuge, barely showing their faces.

I was conflicted.
I was overjoyed to discover that Andy could too enjoy the Chosen bond and be able to fly and defend herself better... But a part of me hated the idea that she was one of them.
But I couldn't let that push me away. Andy is an amazing person with the sweetest of hearts, it isn't her fault she belongs to an evil bloodline....