Chapter 3: Start talking

I look back in horror as I see the man in the leather jacket had flung one of his deadly blasts at me.
I glanced at my sizzling leg and then glanced at Christian, his expression darkens as he looks over at the man, his eyes started to glow a fiery red, the tips of his hair started to simmer with faint sparks, his veins were pulsating a orange glow.
My jaw dropped as he let out a deafening roar and sent a flame so fast and sharp towards the man that it burned right through his left arm.
His arm fell to the ground as the man let out a screech of pain and dropped to the floor. Blood seeped out of his severed limb.

Christian walked over to the man, leaving a trail of blackened ash behind him.

"I hope you are sent to the icy glacier of Celentia," he whispered in the man's ear.

The man laughs, " It looks like you've scared your lady friend, Fire Breather."

Christian looks over to me, he sees my fear stricken face, and his face softens, his eyes go back to his deep honey color and his hair's sparks go out, leaving small trails of smoke and returns to it's soft jet black appearance.
"Andy," he takes a step forward, " It's okay, he can't hurt you."
I shuffle back, my leg still in agony.

"It's not just me she's afraid of Mr. Stone," scoffed the man.

"Andy... Trust me okay? Please..." he pleaded.
I nod my head slowly and stagger up, limping towards him.

I looked down at the man and shuddered.
He looked scarier up close.

"So this is the girl. The one who is supposed be making us all shake in our boots?" Scoffed the man.
I looked at Christian,
"I'll tell you everything tomorrow." Was all he could say.

The man in the leather jacket was losing a considerable amount of blood, this mad his face grow worried, but before he could worry for long, the door burst open and a cold wind blew in, and a tall, slender woman with white hair swept in.
It was Christian's mother, Talia.
She saw the man and her veins turned into a dark blue, her usually cold blue eyes went grey and her skin grew glass like.
A sharp blue flash flew from her fingers and hit the man, turning him into and ice sculpture before falling into tiny pieces of glass, and then floating away in small snow flakes.
She looked over to us, her face changed back to normal and her eyes narrowed at Christian

"Start talking."