12 Percy

Finally after what feels like hours another man came in. He's stranger than the rest of the bunch of weirdos we have encountered. This man wore a huge leather trench coat thing with an eyepatch to match. He looks like a pirate. A leather pitate. Ahoy matee.

He looks at us when he walks in and I see a tiny twitch in his face but it goes flat again. "So you're the superior they were talking about?"  I ask.

"More of a consultant now a days. But sure. You three have given us some trouble after your activities notified us of suspicious behavior," this guy sounds professional I guess.

"We're teenagers moron of course we behave suspiciously. That is the definition of our existence," Nico replies.

"You know what I mean. Now you aren't in any sort of big trouble. None of this will go on your criminal record. We need to be sure you aren't going to go more world domination like the other guys we have faced. Or you know we want to make sure that you are generally on the side of good. We know you have skills," the bald eyepatch man says. I shiver when he says skills but keep my composure with sarcasm.

"Actually now that you mention it I think I might be able to fit world domination into my schedule. Oh wait no sorry I've got to work tomorrow morning at six so I need sleep. Guess I'll have to do it another day," I respond. He surprisingly isn't very irritated. More humored than anything.

"So what can you do?" He asks.

"I can eat like two whole pizzas in one sitting," I reply.

"I'm an architectural genius," Annabeth says. Well she's not wrong at all.

"I'm good at sleeping. Last week I slept for the whole day. Will was super pissed," Nico says nonchalantly.

"Not what I meant smartasses," eyepatch man says. "You two jumped into the ocean and we're not seen. You didn't come up for air. You also were found miles away. Mind telling me how that occurred,"

"I used to swim. I can hold my breath for a long time,"  I reply.

"Bullshit. Perminent brain damage happens at five minutes without oxygen," shit. That's right.

I look to Annabeth for an answer. I'm completely lost for world. She scrunches up her face and thinks for a minute, "We were born with weird abilities. Percy is hydrokenetic. Nico can teleport. And I am a strategist. I've got a pretty high intelligence when it comes to battle strategy amount other things," I didn't expect that. I was about to say something to object but she did the best she ciuld. She didn't reveal we were demigods. She didn't even mention that Nico can raise the dead. That would raise questions. Ha. Raise. Hahaha.

Okay bad pun percy.

"You could have said that in the first place instead of spewing bullshit for the past half an hour," he says.

We all shrug.

"Why would we say that unless we had to? We have been hunted before. If people or when people found out it ended bad." Annabeth speaks again. I'm glad she's doing all the talking.

"Makes sense. Okay. None of you are in any trouble. Let me talk with my team," and he's gone again.

Can someone at least feed us? I want some pizza or something.

Heyo. It's winter break finally so I'm hoping to be able to write more. I love all of my fantastic readers. Thanks for bearing with me through this draft and please comment any mistakes so it can make editing easier. Also please vote it means a lot or give me any comment. Even just say hi.

Okay. Thanks loves.