14 Percy

The pirate man comes in again and tells us we have a choice. To join them or to be against them. It was a no brainer.

Well, he have us time to decide if we wanted to stay.

Now we are being lead through a hallway to be introduced to the team. We arrive in what looks like a very high tech lounge room. Everything looks too expensive to touch. There are several people in the room. All of them dressed casually.

The blonde guy who was following us comes up first. "I'm Steve Rogers," he says like I know who that is supposed to be. Nico's eye spark a bit as if he knows who this guy is. I think I vaguely remember that name.

Oh that's right, "Oh the comic book dude?" I ask.
He gives me an odd look.

"We are the Avengers," he says. The three of us glance at each other.

"Oh I think a few of Piper's sisters mention these guys from time to time," Annabeth says.

"They mention a lot of things. Most of them are boys, and most of them tend to be fictional," Nico scoffs. I laugh a little. If that ain't the truth.

"You don't know who we are?" A man says. He's got precisely shaven facial hair and tanish skin. He seems older aswell but holds himself in a high way.

"No I know who you are I just don't know what all the fuss is," Annabeth says. "What did you lot do again?"

They all give us a simultaneous look of shock. "We saved the world more than once," the facial hair dude says. "I'm Tony Stark by the way, billionaire playboy pilanthrapist, Ironman. You must have heard of me,"

"Yeah something about a suit? I'm not sure I knew some kids who admired your mechanical work. My friend liked it a lot. I think I heard him talk about it a few times," I mumble the last parts to myself. I remember Leo talking about an Ironman and how he could make a better suit. Once while we were on the Argo II he vowed to make a better suit.

"Well that's a start I guess," he replies.

Steve takes over again and introduces everyone else to us. There was a pair standing in the corner. The one with red eyes is Wanda, and standing next to her with silver hair is her brother Pietro. The redhead is Natasha Romanoff. One guy in a leather jacket eating cereal at a table is Sam Wilson. The guy standing buy Natasha with dark blonde brown hair is Clint Barton. A person named James Rhodes isn't present. There is a red guy with a yellow cape who is called Vision. There is a super tall blonde man with a hoodie. He's been eyeing us oddly, "and finally that is Thor. God of thunder,"

I give a confused look, "No he isn't. Right?" I say in ancient greek.

"He doesn't look like what Magnus described. Maybe he is another form?" Annabeth wonders, replying in greek.

"If he's another Zeus I swear to gods I'm gonna..," Nico doesn't finish saying his thought.

"He'd know greek if he were," Annabeth says.

The group give us another look and we switched back to English, "god? That seems a bit strange and over exaggerated don't you think?" Annabeth asks.

"No I am the mighty god of Thunder, Son of Odin, holder of Mjonhir," Thor says. That's quite a title bud. He squints at me again before abroptly leaving the room. He seemed stiff when we entered. He doesn't know about us does he?

After we aee aquanted everyone seems to murmur amongst themselves for a while. I glance out the large windows, night time is setting in. Though I don't still live with my mother, we talk almost everyday. She must be worried. But she knows I'm with Annabeth, so I must be okay.

Finally I speak up, "Can we go home?" I ask.

"Sure I guess. As long as you stay there or here. Though if you choose to join us you will most likely be living here. It might not be worth going though, we are upstate. You could stay here for the night," Steve says.

"So let me get this straight, you kidnapped us and you want us to join you, Avengers? Just like that?" I ask. I look over at my friends and whisper, "are we sure they aren't monsters?" in greek.

"Sort of. You would be expected to train and show us your strengths and abilities. You would be an asset, if needed on missions. So yes you would be apart of our team," Steve says.

Annabeth replies to my comment, " no just delusional,"

I nod. "Fine where are we staying for the night I'm tired," typical Nico. Unlike him I'm not really in the mood for sleep. It doesn't feel right.

We are shown to three small rooms all in the same hallway. They all have a bed, a three drawer dresser, a night stand and a small closet. We seperate and all go into our rooms. They all looked the same apart from the fact that the bed sheets were all different colors. Mine are a terquoise blue, Annabeth's were a mix of purple and grey and I think Nico's looked solid dark grey. It's funny how they fit us.

All the walls the same plain midtoned grey. The dressers and nightstands are all made of dark wood. The rooms scream temporary which is sort of comforting.

I sit for a while before getting terribly bored. I'm not your average teen with a smart phone. Speaking of which, there is so much technology here how have there been no attacks? Maybe they're waiting?

The clock on the wall tells me it's only about nine so I walk out of my room. I peak into Nico's and see he is fast asleep, Annabeth is as well.  She woke up early this morning. She didn't say why, but I knew it was from the dreams.

I make my way down the hall before finding the kitchen or a kitchen. This place is so large I'm sure there has to be more than one. I take a pop tart from the cabinet and munch on it.

There is someone walking down the hall I came from, he is not the quietest walker in the world. I turn to see the dude with long blonde hair. He's still in casual clothing. His long hair is pulled back.  When I thibk of the gods I don't usually picture them in mortal clothes. Especially not prissy gods of thunder.  I will forever be bitter toward Zeus. Oh and Hera she can get-

"Perseus Jackson, hero of Olympus, defeated of Gaea," Thor says. His voice is naturally very loud.

I put my hand over his mouth, "shut up man, are you trying to get me caught?"

"I do not understand," he replies.

"They can't know about us. The greeks, not yet maybe never. Listen I don't  know if you know about the camps, but they don't get to," I reply in a whispered tone.

"I understand. How do you describe yourselves to them then?" He asks.

"I think that one of them called us mutants, we just agreed with that. Listen you seem like a chill dude but as far as they know, you know nothing about me," I say. That sounded harsher than I meant but he is phased.

"As you wish,"

Okay so I'm gonna end this chapter here for the sake of an upload.

Also I keep forgetting but I wanna shout out to @DancingFrappe who is one of the main reasons I have motivation to write. I always see you voting so a big thanks.