13 Natasha

Children will be the death of me. I can't just punch an answer out of them. I did hit something on the goth boy but nothing of worth except for the fact that something bad happened to Bianca Di Angelo. Is it important to know what happened? I'm not sure.

There are so many missing details with these kids. I mean, I even looked at Nico Di Angelo's file and I don't see any hospital records. His birth certificate failed to include a father, same with Percy. However Annabeth's didn't have a mother which is basically impossible. Well it listed someone named "Clara Oliver." Who doesn't actually exist.  I found Annabeth interesting. Not only is there a huge chunk of her life missing, she had a troubled family. Her aunt burned in a house fire and her cousin went missing for two years before being found dead. Her dad and step mom seem rather normal but she hasn't been seen with them in a long while.

Finally Fury comes out after getting them to admit they do have abilities. I am still skeptical about the girl. I don't know if I'd count extreme intellect an ability but it depends on what she's really able to do.

The boys are interesting. Hydrokenesis, I know what  it is but I don't remember anyone having that specific ability before. Telekinesis and pyrokenesis sure. 

Fury walks into the room with a strange smirk on his face. I don't see him smile too often. More nowadays that he's no longer directing S.H.I.E.l.D but still. He mostly let's us Avengers run ourselves but sometimes he likes to step in, like back in Sokovia or now that we have enhanced. Speaking of which, how does S.H.I.E.l.D not know? And are they mutants or what?

"I don't sugar coat anything so I'm just gonna say it. With Barton soon  retiring and Banner still in the wind I think you could still use recruits. And as much as I pride myself with my time at S.H.I.E.l.D it is good that they don't have much on these kids. I think they would be a great asset to the team." Fury finishes. We are all awestruck and slapped with silence. I was sort of expecting this. In a way, it's Fury's thing.

"How can we trust them? We don't have any information besides they're all sarcastic little assholes and they have abilities," Tony says. He only bothered to show up like 20 minutes ago.

"What if we trained them? If they don't already have training. Besides we are getting our information in the wrong way. They are going to guard themselves if they're interogated. So let's not interogated them. Let just earn their trust," I say. It's weird but I have a strong sense that these kids just aren't bad.

There is a murmur of disagreement around the room. "I could get in their heads, they wouldn't even know it," Wanda says.

"We want them to trust us," I reply. Normally I would oppose to the whole situation. Now, we need more people. We always take everyone on a mission. If something happened we would need people to stay behind and be a legacy. Everytime we go out on a mission we are risking our lives. Especially when we fight things like ultron or Loki. It's just fact that the more trustworthy people we have on a team the better chances we will have at surviving. I know I used to think I could do everything myself but now I know I can't.

"What if they're bad? What then?" Tony asks.

"Then we will deal with them," Steve says.

The discussion ends. Fury goes to inform the children and we move on with our day.