Sex?

Liza POV.

Me and David have been dating for a couple months now and I lost my virginity to him. David rarely comes home anymore due to "filming" and every time he comes home he always wants to have sex.

No late night talking, no i love you's, no "you know your so beautiful right"s. Just pure sex and straight away sleep and I feel like he's just using me for his sexual needs and I just feel used and vulnerable.

I hear a squeak from the other side of the house signaling David's presence. I sit on the bed playing with my fingers nervously, knowing that he's gonna come on to me again like he's been doing for the past couple of weeks.

The bedroom door opens slowly revealing David  in shorts and a light blue t shirt. I bite my lip not being able to help myself by the way he looks without even trying. "Hey baby." he says so seductively while he walks over to me putting his body between my legs as I wrap mine around his torso. He lightly caresses my jaw as I grow goosebumps from his touch.

He places a very gentle kiss on my forehead and makes his way down my face stopping at the top of my neck. I just continue to sit there in silence as David exerts his weight on top of me causing me to lay flat on the bed. "and here it is" I thought to myself . David starts sloppily placing kisses all over my neck probably leaving hickeys from the harshness I could feel on the sensitive skin. He swiftly pulls off my shirt before I could say a word.

I couldn't believe this was happening again. I felt like one of his toys that he fucks and leaves but comes back every night. I felt like shit. I felt like I meant nothing. Absolutely nothing. The thought of me meaning nothing to him makes me burst out crying but I try to control it. My chest heaves rapidly up and down from trying to keep in the cries while David sucks on my neck continuously. He fumbles with the strings of my sweatpants as he looks up at my face before proceeding like he always does.

I see a wave of sadness wash over his face. As he stands there silently, confused at what is going on, shocked that he could be the reason for all of this, I take this chance and grab my shirt and run into the bathroom connected to my room and lock the door.

David pounds on the door constantly repeating "baby open up." as his deep voice drowns out my sobs. I start to control my sobs over time to where now they're just sniffles every few moments. "baby please." I hear. I put on my shirt and tie the string to my sweatpants. I unlock the door and slowly open the door but David grabs the outside of the door swinging it open and swallowing me in a hug. He rocks us back and forth while rubbing my back while quiet sniffles break the diligence every so often. "baby please tell me what's wrong. is it me?" and with that, I brake down again. "no baby please. please stop crying. it hurts me. i'm about to cry. princess please." he says while walking over to the bed with me still in his arms. He lays me down and props himself on his elbow while I lay flat on my back trying to control myself . He strokes my hair once in awhile including a "shhh baby girl". "talk to me Liza" he whispers caressing my arm adjusting the wrinkles on the shirt. "I just feel-" I sniffle "I just feel like your using me for sex, I feel like that's all you want me here for" I say as a single tear falls from my cheek into David's hand that was on my thigh. I then feel a tear drop on my shoulder but knowing it wasn't mine I glance at David. "no no no no" he says sitting up grabbing my hands which forces me to sit up as well. "baby i would never use you like that. ever. your the love of my life and i need you for so much more than that. i've just been really stressed out lately and i know your the only one who can fix that but i shouldn't have used that as my advantage. that was stupid and selfish of me and i'm so sorry. i really am." he says while caressing my cheek and looking into my eyes sympathetically. How could I not forgive him. "it's okay baby." I say laying my hand on top of his that was on my cheek. "promise?" "promise." i say lightly placing my lips on his. he moves his hand that was previously on my cheek to the back of my neck deepening the kiss. and it didn't stop there :")