✵PROLOGUE✵

———

———

A girl name Dana came from a powerful pack with her parents as one of the strongest Alpha and Luna. She possesses an ability in which only powerful beings can release. On a unexpected day an attack happened to their pack killing half of them and her parents.

Before battling her mom gave her a necklace and told her to go to this pack where she had no choice but you travel and become the leader of her remaining pack members. Until she reach the said pack where she unexpectedly also finds her mate... but meeting her mate also means meeting people that makes both of their lives in some sort of misery.

———

"Love is a strange game where you try to win and lose all at the same time."

———

Alpha:
A male leader of the pack also known as king ,considered as one of the strongest and biggest out of all the wolves in the pack.

Luna:
A female leader of the pack ,also know as the mate of the alpha ,she does not need to be the strongest out of all. Although she is tasked to help the pack and guide the alpha through right decision.

Beta:
A female or male assistant of the alpha ,they help the alpha in ruling the pack especially in war ,keeping him safe as possible.

Omega:
Female or Male wolf it is the lowest rank also considered as the rest of the pack members.

Mates:
A mate is like a designated partner. It is the love of your life. You can't avoid the mate you have wether you like him/her or not destiny will find a way for you both to fall in love. Once your mate is gone you can never find another one. Once you found you mate you will feel more afflicted to them wanting to protect them with all your life.

Marking:
Marking is a process of wolves to seal property of each other. They bite the side of the neck leaving a mark. This means that they can mind link where they can talk while in their wolf forms. They become more in love and wanting each other after the marking.

Mating Season:
A season where wolves get more attracted to their mates ,and other wolves potentially finding their mates. This happens at mid November-December. This happens to wolves 18 and above only. That means wolves that potentially have mates only.

Spoor:
the track or scent of an animal. This happens in the mating season ,where a wolf's scent becomes stronger making other wolves go crazy... or horny for humans. The once that haven't mate will have their scent still strong and can still be smelled by other non-mate wolves. This can only be stopped with their mate. If they haven't mark ,then it is useless to stop unless something an act of skin ship happens. When mated they can no longer smell others scent ,but their mates. Also Know as Heat

Moon Necklace:
A powerful device where only a few of wolves have... mostly the once with special abilities and power. This keeps them safe while they are injured or signals them when they are in danger.

Ability:
Wolves can have abilities or magical powers but not all of them. Most wolves have the ability to morph and a great speed but every wolf has that. Special powers are only for a few wolves... most of the wolves with abilities are a child of a Alpha and Luna ,some are half gifted where only one parent has a power ,meaning they aren't that strong.

———

Other questions regarding the book will be answered through the comment section.

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVE 2017-2018
Everything in this book was all my idea. Any form of plagiarism will be taken against you

 Any form of plagiarism will be taken against you