⌲11: Crazy Party

JIMINs POV

After Dana decided that she wanted to get water I talked to everyone who was there about some plan to destroy completely Hyungki...

"I know it's much to ask Hyungs... but I think we'll need some of your help" I asked Bangtan

"Don't worry Jimin you know we're always here for you!" Jin Hyung said and I nodded back.

"For now we should increase security and the weres that are on scouting area... and more protection for the Luna." Everyone just agreed. We decided to take some time off and eat something.

Me and Bangtan were suppose to meet about making more allies from other packs but then again all this Dana and Hyungki thing happened. I headed out first to the kitchen to check on Dana ,I know she's having a hard time right now.

Right when I stepped on the marbled floor of the kitchen I heard glass collide with it. I looked immediately at the source of action. Like a snap I was already holding a unconscious Dana in my arms. I never traveled and moved that fast in my life. I think it was my wolf and I'm thankful he took over. Panic and worry spread across over me as i look over Dana who is now lifeless in my arms.

"Call Mrs.Lee now!" I commanded to anyone from my back who was watching this whole scene happen. I didn't mind whoever it was to get the pack doctor I just looked over Dana who was now very pale in my arms. In a matter of minutes the Pack doctor finally came.

She looked over me and Dana before kneeling down to get closer to her. She had her kit and touched Dana places until she lifts her t-shirt to reveal a big purple bruise. My eyes widen at the bruise it has on her! Anger took over me and I couldn't control myself nor my wolf who was very frustrated seeing their mate hurt.

THIS IS ALL HYUNGKI's FAULT!

"It'll heal soon don't worry alpha..." Mrs.Lee said. I just growled at her while looking at Dana's bruises abdomen.

"She'll just need a rest" she finally said.

DANA's POV

I woke up yet again to the comfy bed of Jimin. Sadly Jimin himself wasn't there. I sat down with my back at the headboard and looked around. At the side there is a note.

To my lovely Dana...

I smiled at the cute thought.

Love... sorry I'm not there this morning. I had some business to attend to this morning. I promise I'll pay you back. Remember rest first and don't worry.

Xoxo... your awesome mate ,Jimin

I chuckled at the last sentence. I must say I'm very lucky to have him as my mate. I took a deep breath and told myself

"Today is a nice day..."

It looks like I've been in slumber for quite a while now. I don't even remember much things at happened. Except me dropping the glass. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I settled myself with a sundress. Then I remembered it's kelly's birthday today! I quickly went down to look for her.

"Oh! Goodmorning Lu-"

"Where's kelly?" I asked Mia who was one of the helpers in the pack.

"Oh she's in her home" she said. I nodded and thanked her before dashing to her place.

I reached her small home not too long. It was just a walking distance anyways just like the others. I knocked on the door and as soon as she opens it i gave her one of my teddy bear hugs.

"Happy birthday!!!" I exclaimed out loud.

"It's technically still around 6:00 but yah... sure it's my birthday." She said. Werewolves have to know the specific time they were born there we will also know the specific time our real birthday is.

"Haha whatever" I laughed at her while giving her another hug.

"So... let's get started!"

"We have a lot of things to do today...

Things to do:

1. Buy decorations
2. Arrange chairs and guests
3. Decorate venue
4. Get food.
5. Get drinks
6. Buy attires
7. Buy cake
8. Dress-up
9. Music
10. DrInKs...
11.FIND MATE

..." kelly finishes her list.

I laugh at Kelly's to do list. She said it's very important to list things down so we won't forget. I knew she's very excited to meet her mate and I have a feeling she'll meet him today.

Loud songs playing. People shouting. People eating. Wild party.

Yup... Kelly indeed had a enormous crazy party. She said she always wanted a crazy party where she would get drunk ,even though werewolves doesn't really get drunk. We did all the decorations ,and dress-up to our liking. This party is lit.

"Dana!! It's almost 6:00!" Kelly shouted from my side.

"Ok! Go on stage and start the countdown" kelly decided that she would go on stage and start a countdown when it's about to turn 6:00 that way she'll be able to see her mate properly.

"Ok! Everyone! We should start the countdown..."

"10...9...8...7..." everyone said cheerfully following her pace.

"...3...2...1!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone exclaimed.

KELLYs POV

I looked everywhere the moment the clock strike 6. Then the smell came. I knew my mate is here! I looked more in detail trying to track the scent. I knew he'll be here in my party! Omggg moon goddess I hope he's hot! Most importantly I hope he's looking for me too.

There he is...

Looking right back at me...

Wait! He's...

Jungkook...?!

TBC