⌲12: Affinity

JUNGKOOKs POV

I came back from Beta Duties with Alpha Jimin we were right on time because the moment we went in they started the countdown.

"3...2...1..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Then a vanilla scent flooded the room. My eyes sparkled like it was the best scent ever. It is.I knew it was my mates scent. I never knew the things mated wolves told me was true... your mates scent was overwhelming and addicting to encounter. I did not hesitate to look over to where the scent would lead me... and there she is standing in her at most glory... my mat-

"Kelly?" I was not able to hold in and released my thoughts for a second but sure enough wolves near enough would hear.

Without knowing what I was doing I found myself already walking up to her. The human side of me was definitely flustered. No wonder why ,when I met her we found a hint of closeness. I look at her catching her looking at me ,with those amazing brown eyes that seems to twinkle. She started moving down the stage and met up with me.

"Jungkook?" She seemed like she asked the Moon Goddess.

"Kelly..."

I did not want to hold back in a matter of seconds I wrapped her in my arms like she was the most precious thing in the world. She is. I knew she was shocked but I felt her ease in my arms and wrapping her delicate ones on mine too.

"Congrats guys!!!" Dana said out of nowhere that made us separate. I won't lie when I say I felt a feeling of lost the moment we lost contact. Slowly my face heats up from shyness.

"Luna..." I said bowing slightly down at her.

"I said don't call me that..." she gritted her teeth slightly but then looked back at kelly with profound happiness.

"I knew you'll find him as soon as you turn 18!" She said. I can't help the warm feeling of my mate looking forward with me.

"Yeah..." kelly said that made me look into her eyes once more. Yet again I was mesmerized. She is beautiful. Her shoulder length hair complements her faces proportions so well. Her fair skin goes well with her darks orbs and her lips...her lips... I just wann-

"Let's enjoy the party you lovers!" Dana said yet again. We quickly nodded and head on our way.

DANAs POV

"My beta! I'm glad you found your mate..." Jimin said from beside me as I felt his arms slowly slide to my hips.

"Yes alpha..." he said and I can see the hint of shyness in his voice. I guess he was not use to the attention he was receiving. I'm thanking the Moon Goddess for making Jungkook ,Kelly's mate the girl deserves a nice man that can love and protect her equally. After all she deserves it.

After some talking with the packs newly found couple I figured I can go and drink some of the beverages we bought earlier. I can't help but feel irritated since I found the dress I wore not fitting for the occasion.

As if on cue jimin back-hugged me and nuzzled his nose on the crook of my neck. "You look beautiful."

"You don't look so bad yourself..." I replied back while chugging down the beer in one go.

After finishing the beer jimin pulled me to him where we are now facing each other. He slowly leans in for a kiss... or I thought it was a kiss. Instead his tongue quickly glided all over my mouth ,surprised at the sudden action but just went with the flow.