⌲4: Bangtan

Dana's POV

I woke up to something heavy on my arms I looked back to see a cute little jimin sleeping at my back all cute and cuddly but then I snapped out of his features because skin ship was never allowed for the both of us...well i guess for me. I quickly pulled away from him but he did not allow it. His arm muscles and strength forbid me also because it was the morning and I had no energy to fight back.

"Let's stay like this for a couple more minutes...please" he said

I can't argue with him since his touch actually was very warm and nice too. I knew is was e mate pull at makes me feel this way for him and i cant deny it since my wolf absolutely love it she was technically howling from joy. I just nodded to him and he gave me a satisfied smile. It lasted for an hour cuddling with him and those actions already made me soft for him but then my stomach started growling I tried massaging it hoping it would stop but then I just blushed from embarrassment.

"Uhm can we go eat now?" I asked jimin who was still cuddling with me.

"Sure... your tummy might get mad at me" he said

I laughed at what he said and stood up to go straight to the bathroom. I wore a sweater and some jeans and jimin followed me downstairs since he also had to use the bathroom. I went down to be greeted by the pack and a smell of fresh pancakes.

"Luna!"

"Goodmorning Luna!" Wolves like children and mothers greeted me.

"Aish please don't call me Luna" I said to them and looked down because I felt my cheeks turn to red again ,an arm cling unto me and it was yet again Jimins.

"Alpha!" A cute little wolf came to jimin and hugged his legs.

"Breakfast?" Jimin said pointing at a marbled bar and a kitchen on the side of it. On the table was a whole buffet of different pancakes my jaw dropped at the sight of this amazing breakfast.

"Flies might come in" jimin said while pulling my jaw up. It was a great breakfast with the pack and jimin I got to know them more and I must say they are the best people I've ever met. They were already planning about how the Luna Binding Ceremony will look and how it will happen but... I'm here still not marked by jimin.

Wait?! What am I thinkin? I only met him wtf did i just thought of? I don't love him... yet

It was a great breakfast but I excused myself from the pack to take a short stroll outside. The forest the pack house have was amazing! It had tall trees from different kinds and the air ,sun ,clouds was just right. The space or the  way was wide enough so you can run in to whatever you might like without bumping into trees and logs... it was a perfect forest for a wolf. Without hesitation I went over a large tree and stripped down my clothes and morphed to my wolf. The feeling of the wind hitting my fur was the best feeling I felt in my whole life that's why running was my favorite thing out of all ,it made me feel free and away from problems. I started running as fast as I can around the forest with my tongue sticking out just to show that I am very happy ,my tail was wiggling around and the sight of small sun beams from tall trees was amazing. After a run I sight of a river came in my view it was very calm but beautiful I stopped by to drink since all that running made me quite tired. While I was drinking a presence of someone caught my sense of smell but then when I analyzed the scent it was jimins. He must have followed me around. He knew I felt that he was there so he got out of the bushes and my eyes stroll a big black wolf completely bigger than me ,his eyes were blue ,a black necklace hanging around its neck and the wind crashing through his fur made the scene more dramatic. Since we haven't marked mind linking or talking to each other won't happen. As I finally stop staring at his magnificent wolf I noticed he was carrying my clothes in his mouth I tilted my head to signal my confusion and he dropped my clothes down in front of me and he went back to the bushes and back to his human form completely dressed.