⌲7: Marked Mine

JIMIN's POV

We arrived at the Eun Pack. I was greeted by the alphas beta nonetheless.

"Alpha Jimin... Thank you for coming back" he said. I just nodded at him.

The big door that leads to their lounge area opens at us. There seated Alpha Hyun Eun and his mate Luna Soon Eun.

"Oppa!!!!!" A loud screeching voice of a girl shouted across the room and I know exactly who it was. Shi Eun. The daughter of the Alpha.

"Don't call me that..." I told her bitterly

"Oppa why?" She asked while she slip her hands through my torso hugging me for short.

"Oppa!" She shouted once again now louder than normal the fact that she's closer and my enhance hearing skills made it hurt my sensitive hearing.

"What is it now Shi Eun?" I asked bitterly once again.

"Oppa! Why do you smell like someone else!" I closed my eyes to calm myself down and I can feel jungkook remove her from me. I ignored her question and sat beside her parents.

"That's what I want to talk about..." both her parents look at me with narrowed eyes.

I honestly hated their pack the only thing that kept me visiting this gross place was because we had debts from them. That was ,we had to serve their pack for over a decade for saving our pack from extinction which I am very thankful for but finally our service is ending. Her parents force me to mate Shi Eun which I obviously denied I kept telling them that she will find her mate one day but she is a complete spoiled brat. She wants everything for herself even me. She did not care about her destined mate and forced me to mate with her. Since she was spoiled brat her parents also wanted the best for her and that was for them ,me. I know when I leave their pack she would go look for a unmated wolf to f*ck. Over all I obviously don't like Shi Eun nor their pack.

"I found my mate" I told them loud and clear so I don't have to repeat myself.

"What?!" There again Shi Eun's annoying voice came crashing through my ears

"What about our Shi Eun?" I was left speechless about their question. Like why would you even ask me about your daughter? I don't care about her sooner or later she'll find the guy who'll love her stupid actions.

"I request for all the plans of the whole mates to be stopped at once" I told them in a business tone.

"Sorry but our daughter seems to be upset by that" The Luna said.

"Sorry but in the first place I never agreed" now more of my serious tone. Shi Eun has her arms crossed and send glares at me but I just shrug it off.

"Jimin Opp-"

"Alpha Jimin..." I corrected Shi Eun I hate it when she calls me Oppa it doesn't sound right and she thinks calling an alpha like that would make us the same level ,it was in fact disrespectful.

"Ugh! Whatever... I still won't allow you! You will marry me and we will be toget-" I had no time to listen to her fantasy. Jungkook and Taehyung  who were trying so hard not to laugh at her immature actions followed me as we left the area where they seated. I hate seeing her family and I will never ever comeback.

"Well she really is a psycho" taehyung said bursting out his saved laugh from awhile ago.

"Ugh I cant with her" I told them with the most disgust face.

"What will you do for the rest of the day alpha?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll take Dana on a date... alone" I told them This things because they would probably tag along so i was safe.