⌲14: Lost desire

DANAs POV

I ran to my hearts desire. I didn't know where I was going I didn't know what I was doing. I was still in my human form crying myself out. I did not want my wolf to take over because she would just run back to Jimin. It's true though ,right now all I need is his comfort. I need his love but I can't do that. This is all my fault. The reason his suffering is because of me. The pack is in danger because of me. If I don't decide on my next move now no one will ever do. I can't let other take my actions. I can't let anyone die because of me.

That being said. I ran away from the pack. I blocked all possible connection they can get from me and I can from them. I even blocked my own mate ,Jimin. For sure he would not support me in any way of what I'm planning. I held my mental barrier strong enough even my mate can't cross in. It was some effort and energy to apply but I was able to do it.

There I ran away from the pack. Holding my moms necklace firm in my hands hoping it could give me some strength because this ride I'm taking won't get any less dangerous.

I'm letting hyungki get what he wants...

I ran to the depths of the forest. I was now far away from the pack. I can sense some people to try to contact me through the link but I did not bather putting it down. I know exactly what they were about to say. I heard some witches talking about a guy who's powers were very strong and he has lost his mate. This happened when I was still at my old pack ,I happened to eavesdrop my parents on a meeting.

They said his pack was not far from Jimin's pack although it was far many and heavy guarded. That was 7 years ago I don't know if it's still true. I decided to finally travel in my wolf. We were far enough from Jimin's pack so she was not able to go back. I know she was hesitating to follow my orders but she had to.

After what it feels like a year ,which was actually just 4 days of traveling in wolf form. I finally know I was in his pack territory. The moment I stepped in their land the air started getting gloomy and I know exactly why. As if sensing my presence to big wolves appeared in front of me. Their scents doesn't smell that great and I don't need to question that. One of the guy shifted back to his wolf form and told me to shift. I shifted and changed into clothes I had pack behind a tree. I went out to see both of them already in human forms. They were both tall and packed with muscles.

"We've bee expecting you Ms.Choi." A guy with dark hair said.

"You were?" I questioned

"Yes ,now if you would let's head to Alpha." He said again now with a grin. I tried my best not to scowl at him because his definitely testing my patience.

We headed to a large house... I mean mansion. This must be the main pack house where the alpha was staying. This was as big as back from my pack. One thing was sure different ,his was very dark and gloomy like you're entering a haunted house ,Jimins was nice and beautiful. I entered his home alone the two guys said they were ordered to leave you once I've arrived his home.

"Would you look at that ,you came voluntarily to me." A husky voice said with a chuckle following his words.

I wanted to growl at him for making me show up voluntarily at him. I had no choice! It's for jimin and the pack.

He started walking closer now and I can't help but observe his features. I must say for a bad guy with bad reputation his quite good-looking. Not that I find him attractive but he had features that could woe dumb whores. He would've been more handsome if he didn't have that smug in his face. Just knowing what he does and what he did makes him all throughout ugly.

He was now a feet away and I can't help but inhale his disgusting scent. Oh! He stinks!

"I came here to have a deal with you." I broke the silence between us. His grin turned brighter and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"And what could a lovely lady want to deal with me..." he said slowly walking somewhere. This was cue for me to follow him. He gestured me to sit on this vintage looking sit. It was surprisingly soft.

"The deal is..." I answered his question slowly eyeing him. He just sat there with all his glory.

"I am willing to stay here in exchange for..." as I said between those words I can see his teeth now with his smug smirk. "My packs safety and Jimin." The moment I said jimin his smirk immediately fell down.

"So you're saying that you'll stay if I don't bother your mate and your pack?"

I hesitantly nodded at him.

"Well you got yourself a deal." I looked back in his eyes trying to read through him but it was no use he all masked it out.

Oh what have I done? What have I gotten myself into? Why didn't I think this through?

Now I have no choice but to live with this pest until I think of another plan to leave him and probably killing him in the process.

I can't live without jimin and I'm not risking my life without him it was just too much. For I am going to go through my plan exchanging my freedom for Jimin and the packs safety.

Oh what have I gotten myself into?

TBC