⌲2: Mates

Dana's POV

My necklace was still shining bright I tried holding it between my hands but it was still shining like crazy... because of wolves sharp hearing sense I started hearing footsteps coming towards me. My heart started beating fast just like how my necklace was I looked at everyone who all kept still as they too felt the presence. I was left confused because they were all looking in my direction... or so I though that's when a hand touched my shoulder.I turned around.

"Uh? Dan-" He stopped.

As soon as our eyes met,

Everything stopped. Everything went past by as a blur except his eyes. My heart that was beating like a race car... stopped and moved in a calming rhythm. His intimidating eyes was looking at me the same way I did. It felt very magical and different... something I've never experienced before. I felt something weird in my heart it was... itchy. Not only my heart but also my Whole Body.

I know he feels it too. We were staring at each other for a good couple of minutes until my necklace... or should I say our necklace stopped shining because he also had one of his own. Meaning he also has a special ability like me ,his was color black. Without breaking the eye-contact we both got back to our consciousness. Our hands started moving like they wanted to grab each other. They touched. As soon as a finger touched an electric shock went sliding through our whole body. We stumbled a bit and quickly looked back at each other in confusion but he smiled and stood straight. Like he knew what was happening.

"I guess your mom was right." He said. His voice was very soothing like music to my ears.

What do you mean mom was right?

Also...Ew?! What am i thinking?!

"Did you feel it too?" I asked just to make sure it was not just me.

"Yes... I guess we found each other's mate" he said with a smirk on his face as he leaned closer. Not gonna lie I can smell how nice his scent was... very different. Analyzing what he said i quickly got out of the deep thoughts.

"M-Mates?!" I shouted. Clearly most of the wolves heard me making more attention towards us.

"Yes ,Dana you are indeed looking at your handsome mate" he said then winked. This time I wasn't hypnotized by his charms and kept my pace.

"Definitely not." I said while I quickly scooted over to his side to go inside the packhouse.

While walking inside the pack house I can feel someone from behind me... I can smell him... I turned around with arms crossed to my chest and narrowed eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked while looking at him. He didn't say anything but just walked towards me. I started getting confuse making me drop my arms to my side and looking around to think of an idea but it was too late he was already in front of me ,his face was beside my ears I can feel his breath through my ears and his Unique scent from his neck...

"Isn't it rude to leave your mate like that?" He said in a soft tone sending shivers all over my body. Yes...it was indeed a bit rude but it didn't matter to me. I stepped back a bit to keep an equal distance between us. With enough space I looked at him and shook my head. He just chuckled.

"Anyways... your pack has been through so much..." him saying those words I forgot! My pack I wonder what they're doing now?

"Oh! Right Do you know where they are? I need to check on them" I said without making eye contact and looking around the windows.