⌲15: Too close

DANAs POV
The moment I stepped foot in his house I knew I sensed trouble but that didn't stop me from my intentions.

I was still sitting by his couch and he was doing something in the kitchen. He came back and from my keen sense of smell I think he made tea. Never knew he was still had the heart to do that to his guest.

"Here my lovely lady..." he said and I can sense the smirk in his tone. The word my made me angry. I'm never gonna be his! I took a deep breath hoping I can control my wolf. This was harder than I thought.

"First of ,why have you been trying to get me?" I asked him with my emotionless voice.

He sipped his tea and held his annoying grin again.

"Well now that you've asked I might as well tell you."

He stood up from his sit and went near me. I tried going back further from the sit but I just couldn't anymore. He touched his fingers on my cheeks. I froze in place and gave him glares. He continued dragging his fingers down my jaw to my neck and the base of it touching my mark. I let out a low growl. I don't think touching any mark was a good idea. He looked back at me and smirked again.

"Too bad you're marked already..."

He now faced back to my face only a foot away. He sniffed me and I furrowed my eyes at him.

"Mhmm that won't be a problem I can easily mark you again." He evidently said.

"You wouldn't..." I said anger and fear mixed in my tone. I glared hard at him hoping that I can easily kill him.

"Oh don't try me..." he said closer to my face. Now we were like 3 inches away. I can feel his breath. Ew! I looked away from him and that made him release a chuckle. I just released a snarl.

"Anyways... what I was trying to say is that ,your mate is a powerful guy. You know that." He said with a smirk. "Well ,He has a history in me. He made me who I. Am. Today." He said slowly coming closer to my face again.

"You see I hate him for what he did and I'll be blaming it all on him. With you." He said again with a smirk.

"What will I be able to do with that?" I questioned him.

"Well you see... what he did changed my world."

"He killed my mate."

I was taken aback by what he said. That's impossible! Jimin will never do that! I will never believe him. I get how hard it is for wolves to lose their mate but blaming it on someone else I think it's just too much!

"Why?" I muttered under my breath. I'm sure he heard it.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why are you blaming this on him?" I said louder now. It must have made him angry but I didn't care one bit.

"Why?! Well you see my mate was my everything! She was my world! And she's dead. Because of him! And I'm gonna kill you~" he said hold my chin up so I was staring back at me. I tried moving away but he held firm. "~so he knows how I feel." He let go of my chin and moved away.

"Go to your room." He said emotionless

When I was about to ask him where. A woman who doesn't look far from my we came to me. She looked very beautiful. If only did not have purple bruises all over her ,black eye ,dark circles ,obvious love bites ,and a thin body. She smiled at me and I tried to give my own best ones. I knew What happened to her and I can't help but feel sad. I bet there were more girls like her.

We started going up the stairs and reach a wooden door. She opened it for me and placed my bag on the bed. The room was fairly nice. It had a pinkish wallpaper and the bed was quite big. There is a cabinet at the right side. A vanity on the left. A door beside the cabinet and from what I'm guessing it was the bathroom. I took a deep breath ,inhaling the scent of the room. If I'm not mistaken I can smell a slight hint of a woman. Not the girl I was with but a different woman whose scent was more elegant. I shook my head removing my thoughts and averted my attention to the girl who lead me here.

"Ma'am if you need help please just call me downstairs." She said almost like a whisper.

"Are there more girls like you?" I can't help but ask. If there were more I would do my best to sent them all free. Imagine their mates seeing them like this.

She looks shocked from what I said but I could see that there was a slight hint of admiration in her eyes as she stared right at me.

She nodded slowly. She walked closer to me and leaned. "There are But it's very hard to do anything ma'am" she said whispering to me.

"Don't call me ma'am my name is Dana" I said giving her a smile. She nodded.

"I'm emma."

"I must go now Dana ,we don't want the alpha assuming things. Hope you can stay strong." She said before leaving me in 'my' room.

I sigh left my lips as if I was let out from deep trouble. Actually yah... I am left of hyungki's trouble... for now.

I decided to organize my stuff I found the cabinet and opened it to find more clothes. They look new. I decided to just put my stuff here.

I can't believe I'll be sleeping in the silence same roof as him.

Now that I've thought of it I haven't actually finalized what I'm about to do. I guess my goal for this whole shit is I'm gonna be here to protect Jimin and the pack. It's hard for a pack without a Luna and without a mate. I never would like to stay here for god knows how long. Once I know what his up to and his weaknesses.

Heck I'll be out of this place in no time.

I hope.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
A/N

Washup! Early update today! I
Love jimin. His my bias if you guys haven't noticed. I love him with every breath- ok I'll cut my rant short

If you guys wanna follow my IG it's @/biaschimchim

Read you soon😄