⌲19: Finally

JIMINs POV

"Alpha!"

I slowly opened my eyes to look at whoever it was trying to get me off my good sleep. I must say this is the first proper sleep I've gotten since Dana left. Dana... WAIT! DANA. With that thought I immediately opened my eyes to be met by the familiar pair of brown orbs. He let out a sigh before giving me more space. I realized that I was back in my room all tucked in bed like there is no problem in the world where in fact its slowly tearing me apart.

"Alpha... finally you're awake." Jungkook said while he leaned in the doorframe with his hands crossed over his chest.

"I mean it's great to sleep and all but you've slept for 10 hours-"

"TEN HOURS?!" I exclaimed cutting Taehyung off in which he only nodded with a smile. A groan escaped my mouth as I slowly got up to take a shower and do the task I was given for being an Alpha.

After settling in the bathroom both of my betas left to give me my time alone. I can't wait to see her. Her words of 'I'll be back soon' made my heart beat faster and the comforting warm feeling I always felt from her was finally coming back. She was finally coming back. I walked out the bathroom and walked in the closet. I decided to wear some jeans and a simple white tshirt that hugs my manly curves slightly. I decided to look decent today rather than the past few days where in I look like a bloodsucking vampire drained all the color of my life. I was really hoping to see her again today and I will see her today.

DANAs POV

"PRINCESS! I'm home." Shouts Hyungki.

Great. His back.

Just as my thoughts flew by the room's door opened ,and there appeared the disgusting beast who wants to kill my mate. Pfft ,as if he can.

"You're back." I said emotion less just so he knows I don't care.

"Well thats a nice way to say hi ,but!" He said with his pointy finger up while he slowly stride near me and I scoot back

"I think I deserve a kiss." He said. I reluctantly shake my head moving back more to the bed. He had this malicious grin on his face that I really! Want to remove and he slowly closes the door.

"Stop..." I said with my hand up gesturing towards him. I'm serious if he tries to force something to me I wont utter a second thought in using my ability in him.

He just shakes his head playfully and continues moving towards me. I finally hit the head of the bed and I cursed at my self a second that I had nowhere to go. I looked both sides to where I can escape and the next thing I feel is his breath fanning my cheek. I slowly made my way in front and I flinch at the centimeters space me and hyungki has. When he sees my reaction his smirk turns larger. Slowly he closes his lips and leans towards my lips.

When I realize what he was doing I put both of my hands on his shoulders and try to push him away ,fortunately he moved back a little. Because of that he immediately held both my wrists and pinned them hard beside my head ,I breathlessly winced.

"Now. Now. Princess ,it is not a way to handle your man." He said while looking over my struggling form.

He was holding my wrists very tight and I still try to move away. Surely bruises will build up from there. He continues what he was doing and lean closer. My eyes widened knowing I can't do anything so instead I wiggle my head in different directions so he won't be able to kiss me. Before I know it his firm hand clutch my jaw in a tight grip.