Summary

Adventure, Romance, Rumbelle and so much more. ❤️ Grab yourself a cup of tea and enjoy this story as a gift from me.

Updates: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
* may be more, if requested! *

Suggestions from readers left in the comment section will be considered in the forming of the story! I will make a special shout out when someone helps develop the story.

—-

This story is about Gideon's unborn twin who was snatched from their mother's, Belle's, womb whilst she was in a sleeping curse. As Rumplestiltskin went to get Belle's father (Maurice) so he could wake his daughter from her sleeping curse, the Black Fairy broke into Rumplestiltskin's house.

She swiftly found where her son's (Rumplestiltskin's) wife was laying. She opened her womb and found two tiny fetus. Delighted that she had two pawns to use in her evil plan to deceive Rumplestiltskin to love her and the darkness, she quickly grabbed one and put it into the magical dragon's egg where it would grow until fully developed.

She left the other to be snatched at a later time. She sealed the womb and left no trace of her visit. And no trace of the baby.

Belle and Rumplestiltskin had no way of knowing that their child had been kidnapped, and the child grew surrounded by darkness.