7 - 10 AM

As I slept, I dreamed of what was to come, what was planned for me? And what my life from now on would be like, with him by my side, for eternity. My smiles and giggles escaped despite my turmoil, he truly was perfect, even through the flaws of his viciousness, I could see his soul shining to mine. We were crafted for each other for a reason, one I would not give up on.

Oh I am too exited, I should be scared! But I just can't help myself. My footsteps are quiet as I tiptoe to Bea's room, I have to tell her everything.

I don't bother knocking, and go to her bed, shaking her awake "hey Bea I need to talk to you"
"-huh its like ummm yep. It's like 4 am!"
"- yeah I know but...I found my mat-"
"WHAT!? Um can you explain please!!"
I tell her all there is to tell, giggling throughout though, but it's then her looking to me wide eyed, sleep lost from her face.
"omg he's Alpha Cole. You can't. You have to run. Somewhere he won't find you, ok? I'll help yo-"

I stiffen, what? Run?...why would I do that, i mean I haven't seen the rumours to be true and he's been, oh he's been perfect. I'm not running. I'm not going to be weak in this. Looking to her worried expression, I don't blame her for wanting to protect me.

"Bea, I'm sorry, but, I'm going to him."

------- 8:30 am --------

Okay everything is here, sorted and packed. Do i bring my-
"I can't believe you're leaving me you cow! I totally get it though he was hot but still it is so selfish to simply pack up and leave me behind to mop the floors!" Well I think Bea is taking the news well
"listen to me Bea" I take her shoulders in comfort "I'll be fine. You'll be fine. You can visit me anytime you wish, okay? Please don't hate me." I had to do this, and she understood, silently telling me to leave and be happy, to take this chance.
A few hours later I'm ready and nervous waiting at 9:57, at the front door of the mansion, hoping to spot that roar of an unknown car drive to me.

No ones saying goodbye, because well I kinda didn't tell anyone...

I mean, come on, as if they'd even miss me, and I don't want any trouble, the alpha hates losing pack members, his ego doesn't take it well. And they probably won't believe me...so yeah. I'll just sneak off-

The roar of an engine gets my heart jumping, ok ok ok you got this
Act cool and impressive, or something, wait did I straighten my hair well? Oh no I look like garbage, he'll run away!!!

And then the pull tugs at me again, I don't think it'll ever go away. And it will most likely always call me to him.

I look to the driveway and see that flash of black metal slick towards me, gaining attention- Gaining attention from the pack house shit balls!

I don't think, I just jump into the passenger seat, bag in hand, fling it into the back, not even looking to him "Cole drive! They don't know I'm leaving, Quickly please!"

I guess he gets the memo because that stoney expression is solid as he reverses out and down the drive, passing the dense forest surrounding the path.

Wait.
Aurora. Did you just make a fool of yourself...

I look to him slowly, and he's looking straight back, driving blinded yet in control. Ohhhh he's handsome I'd just kis- Not the time bitch "Im so s-sorry I j-just wante-"

And then heat burst within me as one rough hand grabbed the back of my head, bringing his lips to mine.