fifty seven.

article.

CHRIS EVANS BREAKUP WITH CARMEN?Just Jared!

Just Jared!

Chris Evans, aged 36, was seen leaving LAX airport this morning and hiding his face away from the crowd and cameras. It's suspected that his relationship with Carmen, girlfriend of six months, is over. That's right, that's the rumor.

 ( Evans leaving LAX yesterday morning

( Evans leaving LAX yesterday morning.)

Carmen and Chris were seen having a emotional moment at Eppley Airfield in Omaha, Nebraska. After the moment, the couple split ways while hiding from the general public. Even Carmen's daughter seemed upset and sad after the exchange.

Many could hear the audible sniffles from both couples. Is our favorite couple over?

We hope not! Chris tweeted nearly a week ago how excited he was to be spending some time in Boston with his family, girlfriend and her daughter. By the lack of activity on Twitter, he seemed to have been enjoying the time with his family. The only activity shown was when Holkien's daughter tweeted about Evans being her dad and when he happily stepped up to defend her from hateful fans.

However, long distance relationships don't always work and as a mother, Carmen's daughter must always come first. Is the distance getting too hard to handle? Or is someone not ready for the commitment?

Stay tuned!

•  •  •  •

Oops? 🤷🏻‍♀️