Alpha meets Luna

hope ya'll give my first story a shot :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

(MIKAEL’S POV)

It's about 6:18 and I'm feeling really lazy.

2 days ago I received a notice from my parents that I'm moving. That means I'll transfer school and I said no 'cause IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF FIRST SEMESTER AND I'VE FULLY PAID MY TUITION AND I'LL MISS MY FRIENDS AND MY PACK!  But no, they insisted that I’ll move my ass here because of three freakin reasons. ONE, daddy’s pack (The Luther Pack) is much too small for two Lunas (I’m not really the Luna but I kinda act like one cause I’m like my brother’s sidekick who happens to be the new Alpha). He found his mate last spring and voila, daddy steps down making him the new Alpha and Natasha (her mate; Zachary/Zack is my brother) as the pack’s Luna. I like Natasha but sometimes I get jealous ‘cause I can’t be Zack’s sidekick anymore. TWO, Zack found Natasha here in this wretched school: WOLFE KNIGHTS ACADEMY. They’re hoping that I will also find my mate here. AND THIRD, (this one is mine J) I miss my cousin Stephanie so much. She’s also studying here and I—

“OW!” I fell straight to the concrete floor.

“GOSH! I’m sorry!”

Wait

The voice sound so familiar and it belongs to a girl. Can it be? I looked up to see who it was.

“STEPHANIE?!”

“ANAIS MIKAEL IS THAT YOU?!” her green eyes were so big that it was almost hilarious.

I shrugged “The one and only, baby. C’mon, help me up will you.” She pulled me up and instead of letting me stand, she gave me the tightest hug ever. I had no choice but to hug her back. God, I missed this woman. But there was something different. She changed. . . .scent?

“Steph, wait. You smell kinda different.” I pulled away from her hug to look at her. I surveyed and tried to find where the new scent came from. I felt my green eyes turn big as it rested on the mark on her neck. She must’ve noticed so she just blushed, totally red as a tomato.

“STEPH YOU’RE MARKED!” she squealed and hugged me again. I can’t believe this!

“Isn’t so dreamy?” she released me from her arms then looked at me straight in the eyes and bit her lower lip then smiled, “He’s the Beta of the Wolfe Knight Pack and his name is Christopher.” She squealed again and I’m like ‘finding your mate turns a green eyed girl to a squealing maniac’

‘And soon we’ll find our mate Mika’ said my wolf. I scowled at my wolf then I felt her silence in me. Stephanie was now dragging me to the inside of the academy, to the part where the dorms are situated.

“What’s your dorm number?”

“Uhm, I think it’s 211.”

“GREAT!” her smile widened, “Mine is 212, its right in front of yours.” Then she continued walking. While walking, I couldn’t ignore the staring and the whispering. There were friendly looks with smiles, serious stares and just plain gawking.

“Don’t worry Miks, as soon as you’re done packing I’ll introduce you to the gang.”

“Gang?”

“You know, the Alpha, the Beta and the original Wolfe Knights.”

“Original Wolfe Knights?” Wow, so there’s much more to WKA than what I expected.

“Wolfe Knight is a pack and the Alpha’s father owns this school. All the youngsters of the Wolfe Knights study here until 36 years ago they started to accept other ‘werekids’ from other packs. They are required to shift to being rogues then join the Wolfe Knight pack temporarily then when they graduate they can go back to their respective packs except for those female werewolves that have a Wolfe Knight Original mate. Like me, I’ll stay with my mate with my mate’s pack.”

“So you’re not coming back as a Luther?” my shoulder dropped. I’ll surely miss Stephanie.

“Nope,” she gave me a sad smile, “but look on the bright side, you can spend your stay here with me.”

“I guess,”

“C’mon, they’re waiting.” She hastened her pace towards the grand staircase that led to the girl’s dormitory.

“Wait, you didn’t say anything about the Luna.” She just looked at me and smiled.

“The Alpha hasn’t found his mate yet.”

“Oh.”

(JOSHUA’S POV)

I feel really weird these past few days. I seem to be losing my interests on girls whereas before I’d have different girls every night. I can’t enjoy the attention the pretty girls are giving me because somehow, I don’t want it. And I find it really weird. It’s like there’s something that I want that is not in these girls and I can’t seem to pinpoint what it is.

“Josh! Have you seen Stephanie?” it’s Christopher, looking worried as ever.  He’s my Beta and UNFORTUNATELY he found his mate, Stephanie Carly Luther. I gave him a shrug.

“Chris! Chill!” said Laurice, my cousin and part of the Original Knights. “I saw Stephanie with the new girl this morning, I think she’s friends with the new gal so CHILL MAN!” the rest of us laughed at Chris’ worried face until we heard the mahogany door open. The place was still noisy except my whole pack that is now looking at the two girls at the door. Stephanie and the new girl

My wolf automatically responded to the presence of the new girl.

Mate. My wolf said, or rather it claimed.

My Mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------