Ultimatum

I'm back!! :3 sorry if it took so long, darn requirements made it harder to update...

"The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That's the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead!"

                                                                                                                                              -George S. Patton

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 15

“. . . 6 people found dead, drained of blood and they seemed to be mauled by some wild animal. Now adding up to the list of mysterious deaths for the past 7 days . . .

. . . What is the monster of Lycan’s Cavern?”

“It’s who . . .” Joshua’s voice trailed off to a whisper making me confuse.

“Who?” I asked; bothered by the way Joshua’s face seemed calm as he commented at the reporter. He seemed so sure somehow.

“Lycan’s Cavern’s monster is not to be addressed as ‘what’ rather it should be ‘who’.”

“How? The reporter said that it was some wild animal.”

“And you believed that?” He arched a brow at me.

“Why shouldn’t I? I mean is there any reason why I shouldn’t?” I asked, with my face full of bewilderment, “So if it’s not a ‘what’ then ‘who’ is it then?”

“It’s Lucas.” Both my eyes widened with horror.

“What?!” I was so surprised with his answer that I raised a tone, forgetting that were inside ‘The Cavern’ a place outside the Academy and is very famous here in Lycan’s Cavern, where you can dine and hangout—like a resto-bar.

“Guess you haven’t figure it out yet.” He said with a teasing voice then he took a bite of his unfinished steak. Frustrated with all the secrets, I lowly growled at him.

“Just spit it out Joshua, you know I hate suspense.”

He rolled his eyes at me then sighed, “All the corpses reported are drained of blood, and I told you that Lucas did it. Now what creature do you think sucks blood out from a human body?” I gasped as the facts finally sank in.

“A vampire. . .” My heart automatically pounded against my chest when an image of Lucas with blood red eyes and exposed fangs invaded my mind. What else is there to add up to the pile of bullshit that I call my life? Let me get the facts right; I am an 18-year-old werewolf girl who is the mate of an Alpha wolf with a more than 400 century old ancestor still alive and is the ex of a classical vengeful vampire who I forgot to mention is after me. Epic! Nobody does stay virgin, life fucks us all.