Hell begins here

Hey :3

"If life would give you lemons,

don't make lemonades

instead....

put the lemon juice in a water pistol and shoot someone straight to their eye"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2

(MIKAEL’S POV)

After I was done packing in my new place, we went straight to the Administrator’s office for a welcoming notice and for my schedule. Since it’s about 6:30 a.m. we went straight to the food court for the breakfast. It wasn’t that far from the office.

“Get ready Miks.” She pushed the great mahogany door. The smell of the food quickly enveloped me as I enter the food court. The food court itself surprised me though, it wasn’t the average. Unlike my old food court, it wasn’t painted but the walls were covered with reddish brown bricks and the floor was surprisingly granite. Though it was really big, it was filled with students and a portion of them were looking at us—well looking at me.

“Steph, let’s just grab some food first before anything.” I said, looking at the wide variety of food at the counter.

“Sure.” She replied nonchalantly. The stares were just too much for me to bear now, seems like the spectators grew in amount. I decided to just grab a bottled juice to hasten everything and went straight back to Stephanie’s side but felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at her and mouthed ‘mom’ and showed her my phone, she nodded then I went outside to take mom’s call.

“Hey mom!”

“Mika dear! How’s school?”

“Pretty cool, hey, BTW I bumped into Stephanie this morning.”

“That’s really great! How’s she?”

“Mom, she’s marked!”

“REALLY?!” she giggled, “Have you met him? I mean Steph’s mate?”

“I was supposed to,” I gave her a smirk, “But then you called and I have to answer.”

“Oh,” I heard her sigh and giggled again, “Ok, so go now. Bye! I love you.”

“Bye bye! I love you too.” Then I hung up and went back inside.

(JOSHUA’S POV)

“That’s the new girl,” said Cole, another one of my cousins, “and I think she’s pretty hot.”

“What did you say?” I can feel my blood rising.

“Man, I said she’s pretty hot.”

I looked at him intently in the eyes. “Don’t you even dare touch HER!”

I heard collective gasps from my table. If they think that it is ok to say those things at my mate in front of me, then they better get the hell out of my face.

“Leave my Mate alone!”  I told everyone in the food court through mind link. All their eyes shifted to me then to the new girl who just went outside.

“She’s the most awaited Luna of the Wolfe Knights?” -Cassandra

“OMG! Congratulations Alpha!” -Laurice