Chapter Four

Before they came to the canteen, press people already came running in. They were chasing Ryosuke and Shida, but even though they’re already running, Shida just didn't seem to know why the press people were chasing them until they ended up in a room, with many people and cameras all around them.

“Is she your type?”

“Did you kiss already?”

“Where did you find her?”

“How did the two of you meet?”

Different kinds of questions were raised by the press, but only one called Shida’s attention the most.

“How could someone like YAMADA RYOSUKE have an ignorant, unpopular girl to be his  girlfriend?”

Shida: Yamada? GIRLFRIEND?!!

Ryosuke : YAH! Who’s behind this non-sense??!

Ryuzaki and Azumi  appeared beside the door, Ryuzaki was chewing bubble gum and looking Ryosuke in the eye.

“I thought she’s your girlfriend ,huh Ryuzaki?” Azumi asked.

The media heard her and starts to ask who’s Ryuzaki and then Ryuzaki raised his right hand while walking towards the center.

Azumi : Yah! Shida, what is this?are you just playing with them?

and then everybody started to murmur.

Shida : you don’t understand, I’m his cou-

Before she could finish talking, Ryosuke......

already kissed her.

“I guess that anwers your question.” Ryosuke said coldly while grabbing Shida out of the room. Everybody was shocked, even Ryuzaki.

When they left the room, Shida immediately rubbed her lips with the back of her hands. She shook her head and pretended that nothing happened.

As they walked, Ryosuke’s name tag fell on the ground so Shida picedk it up and read it

“Ryosuke I-chi-ka-wa.. AH! ICHIKAWA!...you and Ryuzaki are brothers?” Ryosuke looked at her and said.

“Sheesh~Oumo, you’re annoying. Shut your big mouth.”

“But what did I do, okorippoi?[A/N : Okorippoi - Grumpy]

“Nothing. You just annoy me.Oh, by the way you shouldn’t tell anyone about our relationship. Got it?”

 “Which one?”

“The one between us and with Ryuzaki.”

“Eh? Why not?”

“Because I said so” he continued walking.

At the other side of the story (Azumi and Ryuzaki was the only one left in the room.)

Azumi : Is she really Yamada’s girlfriend?

Ryuzaki : I don’t know. Why don’t you ask them. It’s not a hassle since they live in together.

Azumi : EH?! I can’t believe this.

And then Azumi saw something move behind the window.

Azumi : YAH! Who’s there?