Chapter Eleven

Plan # 1 :

“Woi OUMU!  hurry up. We’re gonna be late. “

“ HAI! I’ll be right there” [A/N: Hai- Yes]

“Here drink this.”

Ryosuke gave her a glass of milk.

"You didn’t put poison on this did you?“

“What? You sure know how to make someone feel bad. Sheesh! Do you know how much effort I put on doing that?! I woke up 4am  in the morning just to boil water….. (blah blah blah)”

“OH~  I didn’t know boiling water takes two hours. WOW~! K. “

“EH?! Ano… I…. THE STOVE IS BROKEN, that’s why.. ano.. THAT’S WHY I NEED TO COOK using bon fire, THAT’S RIGHT! BON FIRE!"

“Okay! Okay!”

“You’re too dramatic.” she murmured as she drank the milk.

“Teppei! We’ll go ahead.“

“Okay.“

Teppei hugged him tightly and smelled his collar slowly with eyes closed treasuring the moment,  Shida turned around and saw what Teppei was doing.

“Oh my!“ (spills milk)

Ryosuke immediately pushed Teppei away.

“What?“

“W-we’re late! Uhm.. ano.. Teppei, we’ll go ahead bye! Take care!”

Grinned while holding Ryosuke’s hands ordering  him to hurry up.

“Onii! I’ll wait for you! :”>“ waving goodbye to Ryosuke. [A/N: Onii - Brother (for boys)]

On the way to school, Ryosuke kept on looking at his watch and then after wards he’ll stare at Shida.

“Woi! Ryo! You’re freakin’ me out.(frown) If you think I’m pretty you could always tell me that you know. (smiles) haha! (teasing Ryosuke)"

 OH! O_o  are you kidding? Over my dead body >:)“

At Shida’s classroom

Girl 1 : What’s that smell?

Girl 2 : Awwwww~It’s killin’ me!

Boy 1: I can’t take it anymore it’s too strong.

Ryosuke entered the room and started to look for Shida, but before he reached her ;

"Phew! What’s that smell?” covering his nose he looked at Shida.

“OH my!”

“What?” Shida asked.

“You didn’t, did you? “

Shida  turned red and shouted  “WHAT>???! I didn’t fart!“

Everyone look at them except for Ryuzaki (he’s busy listening to his ipod)

girl : Argh! Shida you’re gross~ Let’s get out.

Ryosuke went near the door and happily assisted the students out of the room. Shida was embarrassed and couldn’t do anything so she just sat down. She saw Ryuzaki still listening to his Ipod. After a few seconds, Ryuzaki stood up(Shida was watching him), grabbed a chair, and drag it in front of her and sat down(facing her) while removing his earphones.

“Good thing I have a cold “ he said seriously while looking at her straight in the eye.  Shida covered her face with her hair and lowered her head. Ryuzaki stood up  and smiled. He touched Shida’s chin, to raise it up a bit and left. Shida awed and blushed at the same time.

“Ya! Shida! What did I miss?” Azumi said as she entered the room.

Shida then, returned back from lalala land.

“What’s wrong, why did you seem to have a stiff neck a while ago?”

“Eh?! Nothing, by the way why are you late?”

“Traffic.. I guess. “

Ryosuke came closer and placed his arms around Shida.

“Oumu, let’s go.“

“TSK!” Shida shoved her shoulders, turned around and left. 

“What’s with her?” Azumi asked.

“I don’t know either. Maybe she just needs more loving (smug)”

 "Oh~ haha (grins) You look happy today aren’t you?”

“*nods* Well, I better get going don’t want to keep her waiting.“ Ryosuke followed Shida and walked with her. He placed his arms to her shoulder and pulled her closer.

“Even though you stink, I’ll be always here for you.“ he whispered to her happily.

“You planned this don’t you? The milk? K.“ Shida said while looking at Ryosuke sharply. Without noticing, Azumi was staring at them from behind. 

“*sigh*Lucky she..“