Chapter Nine

“I called this conference for you to witness the most important moment of my life. “

He said as he held Shida’s hands.

The press starts to murmur.

Shida was shocked.

He knelt to the ground…

“Shida, will you marry me?“

“W-WHAT? Wh-what are you saying?” She said as she offers her hand to help Ryosuke  stand up.

He pulled Shida closer to him, only an inch away, holding her lower back .

 “Marry me.”

He said through the microphone.

She paused for a while, thought of something and then suddenly she answered.

“Yes”.

There was silence, everybody was shocked.

At that night, Shida already moved to Ryosuke’s apartment. And at last they finally lived together. Officially.

When they were already about to sleep, Shida knocked on Ryosuke’s door.

Ryosuke : What’s up?

Shida : Ano.. About the engagement...

She started as she opened the door slowly.

Ryosuke: Don’t worry about it, it’s just an act.

Shida : Ah.. Okay. But what if I’m pregnant...

Ryosuke: WHAT?!

He asked with one eyebrow raised.

Shida : N-nothing.

She denied as she closed the door immediately.

Ryosuke : Wait!

He shouted as he hurriedly opened the  door.

Ryosuke : What do you mean?

He asked, as he move his face closer to her.

Shida didn’t answer and just bowed her head.

Ryosuke : AH! THAT! Don’t worry. Nothing really happened between us. You were sleeping alone in my bed during that night. So don’t exaggerate.

Ryosuke went back to his room and started surfing the net. He opened a fansite  There he saw a picture of his brother on a bus handling a handkerchief to a girl (note : only Ryuzaki is seen clearly on the photo taken.) Then he suddenly thought about what just Shida said earlier. what if I’m pregnant?”

“AH! That’s Shida's hairstyle when she went home.. C-could it be ? I-is she with Ryuzaki? NO!NO!NO! (shaking his head) Nobody’s with her when she got home and she’s not attractive either. NO!NO!NO! That can't be possible!“

The following days. People started to respect Shida. Teppei also started to live with them . And because of this they also need not only to act sweet outside, but also inside their house. But it’s not easy since they have different thoughts, and most especially they’re blood-related. And as for Ryuzaki... He wasn’t seen since the engagement.