Chapter Twelve

Plan # 2 :

It was very noisy at Shida’s classroom. All of the students were chit chatting. And some of them, are throwing stuffs like papers and notebooks, while some are planning not to attend classes.

Principal : WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?! WHERE’S YOUR ADVISER?!?

Students : […..]

Everyone stopped what they’re doing.

Principal :  (walks towards the teachers table) I hear that you cut classes yesterday. Is it true?

No one’s answering.

Principal : IS THIS TRUE?!! *BANG!* (hit the table)

Students. : Y-ye-s..

Principal : Who’s your class president?

Ryuzaki stood up.

“Ryuzaki is the class president?” Shida whispered to Azumi.

“Yes.” Azumi nodded.

Principal : So, Mr. Ichikawa. Do you care to tell me who’s behind all this?

Ryuzaki : I would like to but unfortunately I don’t know who is.

Principal : Don’t know or won’t tell. HUH??! (big eyes)

Ryuzaki : Mrs. Principal,  if I knew who it was I would tell you right away so that I wouldn’t  let myself be embarrassed in front of my classmates. And besides, if I were you I won’t be surprised if all of the students here cut classes. You know why? Because people like you exist in this school.

Ryuzaki said coldly while looking at her straight in the eye.

“You see? This is why we all respect Ryuzaki-kun.“

Azumi whispered to Shida while all of the students clapped their hands which made their principal  leave.

 “And because of what you did, ALL OF YOU WILL CLEAN THE WHOLE CAMPUS STARTING TOMORROW!!! Or else you will be dropped. Expecially you Mr. Ryuzaki Ichikawa. ”

She said before she left.

Shida approached Ryuzaki with her head facing the floor.

“Ano..Ryuu. Sorry!”

“Sorry? For what?”

“For this..”

“SHEESH!” slightly pats Shida’s head. “Don’t worry it’s alright. We’re gonna have a good time, you’ll see.“

"Eh?”

Ryuzaki slowly walked towards the teacher’s table and started to clear his throat

“*AHEM!*, I know all of you don’t want to do this but we have no choice but to follow what that old hag said. So tomorrow morning we need to be here early “

“What? But it’s Saturday.” A guy from the back complained.

 "I know, that’s why I’m planning to have some party at night so are you in?"

”YEAH~!!!!!!!!!”Azumi shouted  as she stood up with her eyes closed and  her both hands in the air. "[……..]”