Chunin Exams Part 5: Thinking

Meanwhile with Aki

I started waking up from my daze I was in. I was freaking tired, and my neck hurt like hell. I noticed I was wrapped around arms... pale arms, I felt long strands of hair flinging around my face... oh no

"You're awake I see," Orochimaru said.
"What do you want?" I asked not struggling out of his grasp, as it would be pointless.
"Aki Heikima correct?" He asked.
"Y-yes."
"I want you," he said bluntly.
"For?"
"You're incredibly strong, I could use your power..." he said.
"I'm incredibly strong ya don't say, strong as in how physically or..."
"In power, and physically, you're born from a combination from the two most powerful clans. Even stronger than the Uchiha clan. I could use your power," Orochimaru said.
"Why though?" I asked.
"Well you see power is very important in this ninja world, I can help you reach the maximum power level, that curse mark than also help you with that, but you need to know how to use it," Orochimaru stated.

"How can i trust you with that, you practically gave the curse mark to Sasuke and I without our consent," I said.
"I know the right person when I see one."
"Keiko and I are twins what makes me different? I asked.
"Oh many things my dear one, you don't hold a lot of feelings... you're more likely to succeed this power. You're not afraid to kill..." Orochimaru said.

I was honestly skeptical on what he can teach me, I may be stupid but I kind of want to go with him...

"I see I have you on my tail, you can protect people with this power, you're practically be invincible Aki... part Heikima, part Souta, the best combo there is... in this world, no proper power, you won't have a chance. You came from a horrible background i know that. You're clans were destroyed and you lived without parents and yet... you remain lifeless... in reality you don't care about yourself or anyone else."

Does he even know what's he walking about?

"Think about it, or I can just force you to..."

I felt Orochimaru's hands squeeze tighter around me. My breaths were becoming shorter and shorter.

"S-stop it... please," I squealed and I couldn't breathe.
Kunai came from a distance and Orochimaru let me go and left. I was dropped to the ground coughing, my vision blurred.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard a soothing voice say.

The person kneeled beside me and placed his hands on my shoulders...

"Neji?" I asked.
"Yes it's me you're okay?" He asked.
"Eh, I almost got the life squeezed out of me," I said reassuringly.
"Let me see your neck," he demanded.
"Wha-"

In a split second his hands were gliding on my neck inspecting the curse mark Orochimaru gave me.

"Dammit," he mumbled under his breath.

I placed my hands on top of his.

"Hey it's okay, I'll be fine," I said trying to cheer him up.
"I just saw what Sasuke turned into, that can happen to you!" Neji started to raise his voice.
"We'll figure this out, but this isn't a safe place to do that, I'll talk to kakashi-sensei and it'll be okay," i said.
"And what if it's not... I care too much for something bad to happen to you," Neji said quietly.
"Neji...wait how are they rest of my team!?" I asked frantically.
"They're fine,  but you really should be worrying about yourself... what did he tell you?"
"Orochimaru?" I wasn't too sure if I wanted to tell Neji what Orochimaru said... "well, nothing much."

"Don't lie to me..." dammit Neji.
"He wanted me to go with him so he can teach me.."
"Teach you what?"
"How to become powerful..." I said.
"Tch, you're not going anywhere ya here me. You. Stay. With. Me." Neji stated.

His grasp became tighter, soon his lips made contact with mines......
Holy, HE'S KISSING ME what do I do!!! Uh uh uh....
He then pulled apart, he turned extremely red, and so did I.

"Oh, uh sorry, uh," Neji couldn't find the words to say.
"It's... okay don't worry about it," I said trying to calm down.
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

I gave off a small smile...

"Don't worry about it," I said.
"We should head back," he said.
"Right."

Later...

"OH JESUS SAKURA KEIKO YOU'RE HAIR!!!" I screamed while everyone else sweatdropped.
"AKI YOU'RE OKAY!" Keiko screamed while running towards me.
"Yeah yeah I'm I didn't die," i said.

I looked over to Uchiha... he didn't seem to pleased. I casually walked over to him.

"Hello Uchiha," I said.
"Hmph," Uchiha responded.
"Wow, that's a great way to respond with, calm down... the episode that you had is over..." I said.
"Wait..."
"Neji told me..."
"Is your neck okay?" He asked.
"It hurts but I'll live."
"Did Orochimaru hurt you?"
"Nope," I said.
"Then why did he take you?"
"Small talk, ate some cookies, drank some tea..."

"Aki...."
"Just small talk nothing to worry about," I said.
"Well then..."

The scene with Neji and I kept replaying through my mind, I mad blushed again.

"Aki, you good?" Uchiha asked.
"Huh, yeah I'm fine..." I said.

Before the teams left, I decided to approach Neji, I know i wouldn't be able to concentrate if I didn't confront him...

"Hola," I said to him.
"Hi..... look about what happened... I meant to do that..." he said.

My heart was beating so fast, I didn't know what to say.

"Look, I know it isn't a good time and we're in the middle of the exams... take your time okay..." he said softly

I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I'll take my sweet time," I said while smiling.
Neji smirked...
"Be careful okay... good luck," he said before he left with his team.

I plopped on the ground....
what I'm I gonna do, ugh Orochimaru asked me stuff, Neji and stuff TOO MUCU STUFF... I need girl talk with Keiko...

"Uh Keiko can I talk to you?" I asked her.
"Yes ma'am, what's up..."
"Well uh... ya see Neji sorta made a move..." I said shyly.
"What," Keiko said as her short hair bounced up.
"After He saved me from Orochimaru he uh kissed me..."

There was a slight pause....

.
..
...
....
.....

"WHATTT!" Keiko shouted. "awwwwwww."
"Keiko... calm down...."
"That's so cute. So when's the wedding?"
"Oh my god."
"Heheheh sorry sorry, what did you do?" Keiko asked.
"Uh blanked out, he said I should take my time," I said.
"Well follow your heart... you like him?" She asked.
"Y-yes," I said.
"Perfect, think about it deeply..." Keiko said.
"Thanks," I said with a smile...

Well, to think about What Orochimaru said...