Acting Such Wow

You both woke up, sprawled on the floor. You still felt like crying.

After you guys ate breakfast, made by Will Roland himself, you cuddled up together while watching Netflix. You and Will stayed like that for about half of the day, until Will suddenly screeched out. "We have 5 minutes to get to the Music Box!" You jumped up. "Holy cow!" You threw on some random clothes and dashed out the door, Will trailing behind you.

You and Will were vocalizing in the taxi, earning annoyed looks in the mirror but you both didn't care. You paid and Will threw his pocket cash all over the taxi as a tip. You both flew into your dressing rooms with amused but annoyed dressers. They did your hair and you rushed out backstage Stage Right. You were out of breath.

"Where were you?" Mike Faist whisper yelled to you. You shook your head, catching your breath. The table started moving as soon as you plopped down.

To you and everyone's surprise, you said your lines breathlessly. As soon as you were out of sight, you turned your microphone away and let out a groan. Today was going to be a long day.

Fast forward to when Connor pushes Evan to the ground. You watched in pure terror as you waited impatiently to stop singing for you to race over, apologize awkwardly, (that wouldn't be a problem, after what you did last night) and walk offstage again.

You did just that, making it terribly awkward with Ben with both his acting, and how he kept apologizing. Or were those his lines? You had no idea.

Time sped by quickly. You watched Evan scream out some song lyrics and Cynthia come running, thankful. You watched Evan, Jared, and Connor all sing out as if they were a jolly old group of friends.

And then you had to kiss.