Insert Amazing Story Title Chapter Thing

As you were changing into your normal clothes, you heard your dressing room door click. You instantly grabbed something to throw and covered yourself. The person walked in, and sadly for them, you threw your hair dryer at their face.

Will crumbled to the ground, unconscious. You bounced back. "Oh- shoot!"

He'd need an understudy for some time.

You quickly changed, then ran to the snack room(?? I don't know what's in the music box) to get a paper towel. You soaked it and ran to Will, putting it on his face.

You started packing, eyeing his body every minute or so. Will hadn't woken up.

You were currently singing "If I Could Tell Her" quietly, throwing your dirty clothes into your bag and turning to the mirror to brush your hair. You softly groaned. While rushing down the stairs, or maybe when you quickly whipped your hair into your face when you turned to listen to Ben in Act 1, or even when Ben pinned you to his bed when making out with you.

You shivered.

"RAA!" Will screeched.

You shrieked, slapping him across the face. "Owuchhhhhh!" Will whined. You dropped your brush, turning to look at him. "Will, Oh god, I'm so sorry!"

Will smirked. "Oh yeah? You knocked me out with a concussion, and then slapped me across the face.