Pancakes and Cold Mornings

You woke up, finding Will's body had left your arms to go somewhere. And for you to die. From the cold. Not really. You just wanted him to come back.

You whined, rolling off the bed with a thunk. There was laughter from the kitchen, and Will called out, "(Y/n), you okay?"

You nodded, and laughed. "Yeap, perfectly fine!" You responded. You proceeded to flop your way into the kitchen, sitting down at the dining table. "Gimme fooooooooooooooooooooood." You whined.

Will said nothing, just continued to do what he was doing.

"Gimme foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!" You whined again, louder.

You huffed, stepping quietly into the kitchen, behind Will.

"I wan fOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD" 

He yelped, dropping the-

Perfect stack of pancakes.....

It was fried perfectly,  the tan and bubbles perfectly placed, a few small bubbles dotting the pancakes like John Laurens' face, the tan spread evenly across the delicious breakfast.

You weren't letting that go to waste.

You leaped at them, grabbing at least half of the plate before the others splat on the floor. You screamed. "MY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

Will was quiet.

He then screeched and scooped up the fallen pancakes. "FIVE SECOND RUUUUUUUULE"

You giggled, making sure you kept your pile and not the one that touched the floor.