storyyyy

Ben quickly shoved his lips onto yours. You held on for a split second, but instantly shoved him off of you. "What are you doing?" You asked. You heard Cynthia call. "Tell them to eat without me." You spat out, disgusted. You ran off stage, on the verge of tears.

He didn't care. It was his job. He did that for a living.

Will gave you a sincere smile and walked over to his spot. "You tried kissing Zoe Murphy? On her brother's bed? When he's dead?"

You gave a small smile.

Why was I chosen for this job?

They continued talking, Will tormenting Ben.

And then Anthony Ramos barged in like, "I MAY NOT LIVE TO SEE OUR GLORY. BUT I WILL GLA-" and another Anthony Ramos walked in shoving Will Roland and Ben Platt to the side, like, "MY NAME IS PHILIP. I AM A POET. I WROTE THIS POEM JUST TO SHO-" and then LMM ran in leik "I AM N  O T THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!"

no, that didn't happen. I'm sorry. Hamilton has been on my mind and there's nothing I can do about it lol

The scene was about to change. Cynthia, Larry, and Zoe had to be at the dinner table when Evan, Jared, and Alana told you three. Everyone was in position except you. The prop started moving. You scrambled into your seat, sitting back seconds before the spotlight hit you. You breathed a silent sigh of relief.

Not so silent.

Luckily, Will Roland was extra loud today, and right as you blew a loud breath of air into your mic, he shouted. "GREAT IDEA EVAN!"

That was the end of your part.

Curtain call.

You stepped over to your place beside Will (I don't think it's like that, I'm p sure Laura was with Rachel or something but I don't care it's supposed to be like this) and you both took your bow.

So many people started clapping. It brought you to tears. When you first started the job at Dear Evan Hansen it felt like hell. Yet when you looked at the audience, you were happy you stayed. So many people loved you. You turned to look at Will, tears flooding your eyes. He was still in his bowing position, his face close to his shoes, his butt sticking straight up in the air. (I swear to god if Will or at least someone in the cast of DEH read s this they aren't gonna be amused with what I have up my sleeve oh boyo)

Everyone did it, then Ben Platt himself ran onto the stage. You saw people, most with tearstained faces standing up and screaming, clapping until their hands hurt. You laughed softly.

Will's butt was still in the air.

And you did something you wouldn't expect yourself to do in front of an audience of about a thousand people.

You smacked his ass.

To your surprise, everyone in the seats started laughing. Will yelped, standing up straight.

Everyone behind you, including Ben started laughing their faces off.

Yes tahats it for now

Yet there will be another chapter in a few minutes because I had an idea and it's not in here

Note: This isn't a Ben Platt x Reader anymore! As you saw, you smacked Will Roland  on the ass.

It's a Ben Platt x Reader x Will Roland!

Hate me all you want. I don't care and a very nice person in the comments suggested it and I had no other ideas because writers block so ye