I Need To Tell You Something

hahaahahahahajhjwshjk

You thought this was an author's note, right?

Well yeah, this is, but not the whole chapter.

Someone actually needs to tell ya somethin. ;P

You stepped out, your face changing expressions every minute. You started off exited, a bright smile on your face. Then Ben's expression hit you in the stomach, and the seriousness caught you with surprise. You laughed awkwardly, then stopped. "Yes, Ben?" You said softly.

"(Y/n)." He shook his head. "(Y/n), (Y/n (L/n)." You nodded. "Yeah...?" Ben grabbed your wrist, then pulled you as he started to run. "Wait! Where! Where are we going???"

"I need to tell you something!" He called. 

"Stop!"

Ben stopped, making you smash into his back, jolting him forward for you both to go flying into the air and landing in a pile in the floor. Ben's chest heaved, and he burst into laughter. "Ohhhh, Will, you're the best, thank you."

He then proceeded to pick you up and kiss you.

Kiss.

You.

No, he was kissing you. You, (Y/n) (L/n). No, not Zoe Murphy. Not at all her. Ben wasn't acting as Evan, he was acting like Ben. Ben Platt was being himself, Ben Platt. He liked you. He was kissing you. 

...And then a door slammed.

You slowly pulled away, staring into Ben's eyes.

Then you proceeded to slap him.

He yelped, jumping back and rubbing his cheek. "Dude, what the heck? That hurt!" You realized what you had done. "Oh god, I'm so sorry!" You rushed over to him, leaping to your feet. "I just.. wasn't expecting that." Ben smiled, erupting in he familiar kind and caring laugh. 

"I forgive you."

His phone buzzed and he turned to unlock it. You saw a glimpse of the message.

'Ben, Mom's waiting in the parking lot for you. Come on, we've been her for a while now. What's taking you so long????'

You giggled, shoving him away from you. "Go, care to you're sibling's needs. I won't mind." You did actually, you wanted to kiss him again.

Except he did kiss you again, as he was walking down the stairs, he quickly turned and ran back over to you. He pulled you into a hug and kissed you, long and hard. You smiled into the kiss, then pulled away, the feel of his lips on yours tingling. "Now go!"

You ran back to Will's door and turned the knob.

Locked.

You pulled out your phone and texted him.

(Y/u) - Your username

WillBowLand - Will, of course

(Y/u): Will? Why is the door locked? That ain't like u.

It was marked as read, but there was no response.

(Y/u): Hey, cmon, tell me. I won't judge. I'm just surprised at your sudden mood chage...

You realized you had misspelled something yet didn't care. Your best friend was sad. Or mad. Or whatever he was feeling.

He was typing! You felt triumphant.

WillBowLand: Everything's just fine and dandy, and peachy! :DDD

WillBowLand: (Y/n).

(Y/u): Will?

WillBowLand: I love you. No as best friends or whatever. I love you.

(Y/u): What?

WillBowLand: I love you! Okay?! I can't stand seeing you kissing someone else!!! The first time I saw you acting with Ben I wanted to rip you two apart! I want you to be mine!!

(Y/u): Will, I'm flattered but, you're acting like a manic. Like Connor to Zoe.

It was read.

No response.

After a few minutes, the door unlocked, and Will jumped at you. "Please-" He sobbed. "Please, please don't leave me for him. I love you."

And then,

you kissed him.

You kissed your best friend, rubbing his back with sympathy, feeling him kiss back and his tears spread onto your cheeks.