Cuddle Buddies!

You rushed into Will's apartment, running into his room and flopping right smack onto the middle of his bed.

A few seconds later, you heard the door open and Will jumped on top of you.

You squeaked, the sudden weight knocking the air out of you. You heard Will's cute laugh and his arms on your head.

You screamed, laughing as Will fell off the bed covering his ears.

"Geez, you'd be better with freaking opera, not this sad musical." He remarked, smirking as he crawled back onto his bed.

You shoved him off, quickly smashing a pillow into his face.

He wasn't expecting a pillow to jump out at him, so he screamed, yet of course, pillow logic.

His scream was muffled, so it sounded like:

"AAAAAAAAMUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEUVTNGCUERYBDREHFDJ"

You giggled, pulling him back up.

Will looked at you for a solid minute, and there you two lay, Will pinned on top of you, you on the bed, staring up at the figure above you.

His grin grew a bit wider, his face inching closer to yours.

Your face heated up, seeing what he was about to do.

About the time when your lips were centimeters from touching, he quickly rolled over under the covers, mumbling something.

You took a second to recover from the almost-kiss, then laughed. "What did you say?"

"I said I wanted cuddlesssss" He groaned, peeking out from his blanket burrito.

AND THAT'S WHAT YOU DID BC AUTHOR HAS BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR WHAT?

 3 DAYS

IM SORRY ITS SHORT I SNUCK THIS OUT

I'LL TRY WRITING IN A BIT