Bum bum bummmmmm

((Anxiety attack in here!!))

The moment the genderfluid leaves the school, the internet is lost.

The genderfluid weeps, as they need their school computer for Wattpad.

The moment the genderfluid returns to the school, they rejoice, yet still weep.

It's school, why wouldn't you weep?

Your heart slammed in your chest, your breathing heavily.

You had just realized, both men liked you, and,

It just wouldn't do. It could ruin the play, it could ruin the music, and all because of you. You weren't used to being thrown out into the spotlight, and if everything went according to plan, unfortunately, (Y/n) (L/n) could get fired.

You took in a shaky breath, earning a worried glance from Will. You pulled out your phone and texted him, because if you spoke you'd probably stutter. You didn't want to hurt Will, and had no idea how to put this.

"Hey, Will. Today, no kisses, only if necessary. Please? It's not that I don't love ya, it's just for Broadway probs."

"Will's been kissing you?"

There it was, your heart had completely stopped now. Your breathing sped up, everything around you growing hazy. You couldn't feel anything. You couldn't do anything. You dropped your phone, trying to gasp for air. Nothing came out.

You sent it to the wrong person, you sent it the the wrong person, you sent it to the wrong person.

That's it, you were done. You couldn't take it. Your first understudy. You felt sick, and terrible. You crumpled to the floor and onto your knees, clutching your stomach. Will, or at least a blurry vision of what you thought was Will, rushed to your side...

Dancing, 

Dancing,

They were dancing,

You took your turn to bow, but they kept dancing,

The audience

They booed, laughed, made fun of you, and kept dancing,

Dancing,

Dancing, 

There he came,

Dancing,

He shoved you aside, the cast on his left arm giving you more force than the blank skin on his right arm,

Dancing,

Dancing,

Wasn't that what he already does,

No,

This dance was different,

His glasses perched on his nose were menacing, piercing you with rage, 

His eyes were no better, they were full of hatred,

And there you sat,

Crying in the midst of all this,

All this dancing,

Dancing,

Dancing,

You let out a bloodcurdling scream, bursting into tears.