Chapter 7: Changes

Looking in the mirror, I was satisfied with my appearance. 

Leaning out the doorway, I waited until I saw the target that Kinshiro described and called out to him, getting his attention

Leaning out the doorway, I waited until I saw the target that Kinshiro described and called out to him, getting his attention. He had the same burn mark on his chin that Kinshiro told me to look for before I left.

He grinned when he saw me and we entered the house together. It didn't take long to tell that he was already drunk by the way he pressed his lips to mine. Not only was it sloppy and all over the place, it also tasted like sake. But I couldn't just kill him. I needed him to admit somehow that he was the one who killed the girls.

"You're such a sweet man, aren't you?" I trailed my tongue over his ear as I pushed him on his back, laying on top of him.

He grinned and held my hips. "That's what you think, beautiful." He attempted to put his hand inside my kimono but I casually moved my body, blocking his hand.

"Is that so? Don't tell me you're a bad man." I giggled as I opened the collar of his kimono and placed light kisses across his chest.

"You have no idea." I felt his hand move to my head, curling his fingers in my hair, yanking my head up. Wincing, I made a show of being in pain.

"You're being too rough." I weakly attempted to remove his hand.

The man laughed and pulled my hair more, a sick smile on his face. "You don't have any idea how much I love that look of pain on the faces of women."

"Y-You don't see the look often, d-do you?" I sniffled and struggled against his hand, waiting for just the right moment.

"You'd be surprised. But don't worry. I'll tell you my little secret since you won't be telling anyone anything very soon." Once again he pressed his lips to mine and I fought against the urge to gag. "You're my next victim. I'm looking forward to watching the light fade out of your eyes. Don't worry, I'll make it pleasurable."

He started pushing my kimono up, teasing my thighs as I tried squirming away. "Victim!? Don't tell me you've killed women!"

Another laugh. "You mean you haven't heard of all the women being killed lately!? That's my handiwork! You should feel honored to be killed by someone as famous as me!"

Bingo.

I easily peeled his hand off me, twisting it a certain way and I heard a snap. Looking at him, his face had turned to shock as he stared at his now broken wrist. He opened his mouth to scream, causing me to gag his mouth with a piece of cloth. 

"Time for you to repent for your sins. Enjoy hell. It's too good for you." Sliding on my claws, I thrust them into his chest, cleanly puncturing his heart. I waited for his body to go limp before I pulled out my weapon and removed the gag, wiping my claws with it. My stuff had been gathered up by Aoi earlier so I didn't have any more clean up. 

I left the house and stuck to the shadows, moving quickly away from the murder scene and headed towards Kyokatei. As soon as I arrived, I went straight to Kinshiro's room.