Chapter 27: Plans and Unwanted Ideas

"Keomi? Did you need something?" Willem was all smiles when he opened his door, wearing his Western nightclothes. "Did you need me perhaps?"

"Desperately." My voice sounded breathy as I pulled him down to my height, pressing my lips to his. My hands moved up to curl in his beautifully pale hair. His kisses were just as passionate as he lifted me up to let me wrap my legs around his waist. Without breaking the kiss, Willem carried me into his room, kicking the door shut. His kisses became more urgent, my back being pressed against a wall. His tongue trailed along my bottom lip while I ran my hands down to his chest, desperately working on his buttons. 

Moving around the room, Willem set me on a chair and knelt in front of me. I leaned forward to push off his shirt, but he held me back, pulling his arms free himself. I enjoyed the sight of him undressing. 

"You are my everything." Willem lifted one of my legs and placed feather light kisses on my leg starting at the tip of my toe. I giggled softly as I bit my lip, gently stroking his head. Using his other hand, he moved it up my leg, feeling my skin. A shiver moved through me when he touched my inner thigh. His mouth quickly followed his hand which caused my breath to hitch. My legs were on his shoulders when I felt his tongue touch me. It was a light touch first, just enough for me to sigh at the sensation. I knew I was already wet down there, but it was no longer due to my own excitement. Willem's tongue moved around my lower lips, taking in my juices and replacing them with his own saliva. His hands moved up to grip my thighs as he plunged his tongue inside me, getting more ravenous. I let out a cry when he licked around my hole. 

"Oh my god... Willem, please, more!" I fingers tugged on his hair, my knuckles white from how hard I held him. I felt as if I could feel him smile because he nodded, satiating my request. Wrapping one of his arms around my leg, he reached his hand down to feel where his mouth was. My body shot forward when his thumb began rubbing my clit in slow but intense circles. Willem chuckled, his mouth vibrating my body slightly. His tongue swirled inside me, moving up to flick my clit before returning to my warmth. He didn't put a finger in me and I knew why. Willem loved entering me fully himself. He never teased me by putting anything inside me first. His tongue excluded, naturally.

Just as I came close to my end, Willem pulled away with a smile. Standing to his full height made me have to look up at him with damp eyes and a damp, well, you know. Grabbing the hem of my nightgown, he lifted my butt a little in order to lift it over my head. His clear blue eyes looked over every inch of me, drinking me in. It was oddly more arousing than what he just did between my legs. Picking me up once more, he gently laid me on the bed and removed the rest of his clothes. 

"Wait, it isn't perfect yet." Frowning slightly, he moved around the dark room, lighting a few candles. Their light swayed with the movement of the ship, casting shadows that changed every moment. They outlined Willem wonderfully, his pale skin gaining a romantic golden hue. Leaning down, he adjusted the pillows beneath my head, fluffing them for more comfort. Before pulling away, he placed a soft kiss to my lips as if to convey the love he felt before moving his mouth down to my jaw, trailing his tongue softly along my neck. Willem kissed his way to my shoulders, placing a few delicate ones along my cleavage. Pulling away to look me in the eyes, he placed a hand on my cheek, gently stroking it with his thumb as he got on top of me, moving between my legs. Murmuring a few sweet words in my ear, he slowly thrust his erect member inside me, saying my name as a gasp. 

Holding his face in my hands, I kissed him deeply while he began to thrust. Our tongues played with one another's, neither fighting for dominance, just reveling in the feeling.He kept thrusting into me slowly, causing me to feel every ridge, vein and throb of every inch of his shaft. I closed my eyes and moaned with every thrust. Moving my body with his, we were perfectly in sync. Opening my eyes a little, I saw Willem's cheeks were slightly flushed even in the swaying candlelight. I could feel my walls grabbing at him, not wanting him to stray far. As if to tease me, he pulled all the way out until just the head was inside and ceased movement.