Chapter 25: Dangerous Information

"You're up to somethin- Damn it, Willem, stop it!" Once more I smacked Willem's hands off me as he stroked my hand. He had taken me to a large building filled with high end furniture where he was apparently doing business. I didn't trust him when he told me that was all he was doing in Japan. I knew this man. He always had something going on in order to further himself financially.

"It is hard not to touch you, my love. I have missed you so much." Leaning forward, Willem managed to brush his lips against my cheek before I pushed him back.

"You can't just dodge my accusation. Just tell me exactly what you have planned. Or if you can't do that, at least tell me if what you're planning is dangerous for you." 

"Are you worried for me?" 

"Obviously! I don't hate you, Willem. I should, but I don't." I had to look him in the eyes now, trying not to fall into his beautifully clear blue orbs.

"I was worried too, when I arrived home and found you gone. It was a surprise. I searched for you for a long time. I still do not know how you managed to return to Japan." His eyes flared for a moment with anger, but it was quickly replaced with sadness and intrigue. This time I placed my hand on his arm as I took a breath.

"I had no choice but to leave Holland. You kidnapped me and I had people waiting for me. That doesn't mean that it wasn't difficult to leave. And as for how I got back, I stowed away in one of your shipments aimed for Nagasaki. I saw you working on the forms and knew that was the moment to leave. I won't apologize for what I did." 

"Smart. Beautiful. Cunning. Enchanting. Lovely. Delicate. Deadly. Elegant." With every word he said to me, Willem placed a gentle kiss on a different part of my face, avoiding my lips. He was trying to make me want him. I hated that it was working. I was pretty good at controlling my desires, but Willem had this way of making me feel warm with only the lightest of touches. 

"You don't sound upset with me." I gave him an inquisitive look when he finally stopped the kisses.

"How could I be? The past is the past. And now I have you back in my arms. I will not let you go again." His tone harden a fraction as his arms wrapped around me, tightening as he clutched me against his chest. He didn't seem angry as he held me. I felt a slight tremor in his hands that told me he was desperate. His desperation was almost tangible. 

"Willem..." I sighed softly as I stroked his strong back. I wasn't sure how I felt about him. I had never been sure. I just knew I didn't hate him or want him to get hurt. He was kind and gentle with me. I knew he kidnapped me, and he did once hit me when he wasn't quite in his right mind, but I didn't hold either against him. I forgave him, but I can't forget what he did. I hated how confused he made me.

"My beloved Keomi..." Tilting my face up, Willem leaned towards me, eyes glued to my lips. I didn't know what came over me, but I leaned towards him as well, taking full initiative and kissing him first. It was familiar and really nice to kiss him again.

His fingers were in my ink black hair as mine tangled in his pale gold hair. Willem had no issue inserting his tongue in my mouth when I opened my lips for him. Moving an arm around my waist, Willem easily lifted me up and onto his lap, practically forcing the kiss to get deeper.

Please Willem... Don't be my enemy this time...

I silently pleaded while I clung to his sleeve. He had effectively evaded my questions about what he had planned which proved that he was up to no good. I knew I would have to tell everyone that he was in town.

As if sensing my negative mood growing, Willem placed a few gentle kisses to my cheek before going lower, trailing his lips to my chin and down to my neck. My mind switched back to the positive that was happening and tilted my head, inviting him to kiss my sweet spot. He knew where it was.