I

Some of the people I mention I know them fr so I suggest you watch what you say. Especially about the Taylor Girlz n Zonnique cause ion play bout my wife, Daysha, and my aggy ass cousin. But anyways let's get this shit started shall we.😏

"I really don't wanna go to this damn party but since its Zonnique's birthday I guess I'll go" I said tossing on some clothes.

"Can I come" Ski asked while I was packing my over night bag.

"Get ya shit kid you can hang out with Deyjah since y'all 2 gone be the youngest ones there" I said making her run to her little area in my room that I gave her since she spends most of her time with me.

While she packing her shit let me introduce myself. I'm Y/n Mariah Sanchez but everybody calls me Chez, I'm 18 and related to famous people. "Okay let's go" Ski said grabbing her bag and running out my room. Ski is my younger cousin who is like a mini me but a lot more talkative and irritating.

"If yo ass fall down them stairs again imma laugh" I said walking out my room and locking the door.

"Where y'all going" my step brother yelled as I jogged down the stairs and grabbed my keys off the coffee table.

"Out so don't wait up" I yelled back going out the door and slamming it shut.

"What hotel is her party at" Ski asked when I got in the car.

"The one by the airport, put ya damn seat belt on Jackson" I said glaring at her.

"Sorry Chez" She said putting her phone in her lap and putting on her seat belt.

"Aw shit this my fucking song" I yelled turning the radio up.

"Literally" She said giggling.

"My first single and I'm already on the charts" I said shaking my hair making her laugh. I got a whole album I wrote when I was 16 I just never dropped any of it because I was more focused on school. Now it's my senior year and ion really care at this point I'm dropping every fucking song.

——————

"Chez" Zonnique yelled jumping on me the second she opened the door to the hotel room. (Zonnique is a year younger than you in this book meaning she turning 17 and still with the omg girlz)

"Hey lil cuz" I said chuckling and walking in the hotel room with her still latched onto me. Ski walked in behind me and shut the door.

"Chez" Dayjah yelled pulling Niq Niq off me and hugging me.

"Y'all act like y'all ain't seen me in years, I was just at y'all house last week" I said laughing.

"They love they cousin, hey auntie baby" Auntie Tiny said hugging me after Day finally let go.

"Hey auntie" I said chuckling and hugging her back.

"Move out my way I gotta Hug my niece and talk about this dope single she dropped" Uncle Tip said tryna get the girls out his way.

"When y'all done Chez meet us in the other room so you can meet my friends" Zonnique said.

"I got you Niq" I said picking up Ski and putting her on my back cause she kept complaining about not being able to see.

"Ian even see you hey Ski" Zonnique said taking her from me.

"Aye give me back my sidekick" I said glaring at Niq.