X

3 months after tour

"You have to go back to school and finish the last 6 months" my mom said making stare at her blankly.

"Aw man" I said falling back into my bed.

"Ti you too" Papa Taylor said making me look at Ti and laugh.

"Wha duh fuh...wha duh fuuuhh" Ti yelled making me laugh even harder.

"When do we start" I asked finally controlling my laughter.

"Tomorrow" My mama said and the room went dead silent. Me and Ti both got up and just walked out. Our parents started dying laughing and we just rolled out eyes.

"Let make a video Day" Ti said setting her phone up to record.

"Ew bae why you built like that" I said making a face at her making her roll her eyes and pick up her cup. She started roasting my ass and I was confused as to who the fuck she was talking to. Then when I walked by Daysha ass smacked the fuck out of me wit a lunch box. She tried to do that shit again but hit Ti instead and ended up getting all that ice tossed in her damn face. 

"Bruh y'all be having my ass dead" Normani said laughing.

"How the hell you gone say "you taste like that though" what hell yall be doing" Pops said making me smirk. Ti shoved me and started laughing.

"Y'all better not be doing nothing" Papa Taylor said.

"We gotta go home we got school tomorrow" I said rushing to the door and pushing the girls out my parents house.

—————

"See you needa stop hanging with Noah" Ti said slapping me making me glare at her.

"For real cause your running round gang banging like we won't jump you" Normani said.

"Y'all ain't gone jump shit" I said chuckling.

"Man come on before we late for school" Ti said rolling her eyes and tossing me my car key.

"Take the blunts out ya ears" Normani said walking out the door ahead of us. Daysha grown ass still sleep, I wish she was still in fucking school too. Normani is 8 months pregnant so I fucking hope we got all classes together.

"You going to school like that" Zonnique asked leaning against Noah car.

"And why the fuck not" I said pulling my shirt down hiding my gun.

"I do it all the time" Noah said shrugging and bro hugging me.