XIX

"She fighting in school and you're proud" Dinah said laughing.

"Hell yeah she was protecting her sister" I said wrapping my arms around Dinah's waist.

"That's true" she said shrugging.

"Bitch" Normani yelled running into the room with a pregnancy test.

"It's not mine" I yelled making them both burst out laughing.

"Actually it is" Dinah said smiling at me.

"You're pregnant" I said with wide eyes.

"3 months to be exact" She aid making me face palm.

"I'm finna stop listening to y'all when y'all tell me to go in raw and don't pull out" I said glaring at them.

"You not fucking me no more so there's no need to worry bout me" Normani said making me chuckle.

"True shit true shit" I said.

———————

"5 kids" Dread said laughing.

"Son you gone die" Chey said chuckling.

"Man leave her alone she got this shit in the fucking bag" Erin said clapping me up.

"For real man I does this shit" I said making them laugh.

"Man lets go to the strip club" Starburst said smirking.

"No thanks" we all yelled with wide eyes.

"Man y'all some pussies" she said chuckling.

"Son I got a crazy baby mama and a crazy girlfriend" I yelled.

"Man Naturi don't play that shit" Dread said shaking her head.

"Kehlani already done threatened to cut my dick off so nah son you good" Chey said face palming.

"I don't even kno what crawled up Ally ass lately but I would hate to find out so yeah gone head and call me a pussy" Lauren said making us chuckle.

"Cuz you go with Arkeisha aka Kash Doll....you know damn motherfucking well....Keisha don't fucking play" I said making everybody agree.

"What she don't know won't hurt" Starburst said.

"Oh but bitch I know all" we heard Kash Doll voice and we all started looking around tryna figure out where the fuck it was coming from.

"Don't be tryna find me cause my ass ain't in there, we with the kids meaning we using the monitors" she said making us laugh.

"Lauren bring your ass" ally barked making Lauren take off running.

"You too Zendaya Maree Stoermer Colman" Tori said making the rest of us point at Daya and laugh cause she got called by her whole government name.

"Time to gooooo" Aliyah yelled running down stairs with Cadence. I told them we'd run some football and basketball drills today in the back yard.

"Son I'm finna dunk on yo heeaaadddd" Cadence said.

"Nigga please I'm bout to baby yo ah, I'm talking bout finessing ankles and all pretty boy" She said pretending to cross him up.

"Killa Im telling you it ain't gone be none of thaaatttt" he said milly rocking.

"Man imma baby you on that court" she said pretending to cradle a baby making us all burst out laughing.

"That's yo fucking mini me" Chey said.

"You ain't ever lied" me and Liyah said doing our handshake.

"Alright bums lets go play some ball" Aliyah yelled rushing outside to our court with Cadence following close behind.

——————

"Alright practice game" I yelled tossing the football to Aliyah.

"Captains are me and Cadence" Aliyah yelled.

"I got Chey" Cadence said. Chey ass is the fastest out the bunch.

"I got mama" She said smirking. I'm the most experienced player.

"Man then I got Starburst" he said rolling his eyes. Second most experienced we use to play together in middle school.

"I got Zendaya" she said smirking. Man Zendaya might be skinny but she in the most aggressive when we hit the field.

"I got Raquel" he said shrugging. Her ass...ion know what to say...she be doing all kinds of tricks and flips and shit.

"You can keep the monkey cause I want Dread" she said laughing. Dread was a soccer and basketball player growing up so her handles are ridiculous and her ass can shake you into fucking oblivion. She shook my ass so bad I ended up tackling her shadow.

"Erin I guess you wit me buddy" he said clapping E up.

"Oh this gone be good" I said smirking.

"Get they ass baby" Dinah yelled.

"Flat" Aliyah whispered to me right before she crouched down in front of Starburst. "Down....set...hut" she yelled passing the ball threw her legs to Starburst. I ran a couple feet and put my arms up signaling that I was open. She passed me the ball and I hit 4 fucking flat on they ass. Chey ass came from my right and dove but I jumped over her and kept fucking running to the end zone.

"Touch down bitch" I yelled dropping the ball and dancing.

"Soooonnnn you hit 4 flat on they ass" Noah said laughing. Ian even see him and Niq walk over here. They live right next door to us.

"You tryna play" I asked.

"Nah man that ain't gone be fair, too many ex ball players gone be on the field then" he said laughing. Noah use to play when we were in school, he was the running back but that man had a good ass arm.

"Let's play some ball ladies" Aliyah yelled smirking.