XVII

2 weeks later

"Dinah fuck is you doing" I said laughing. So I decided to take Dinah on a date but she's truly tripped the fuck out. The child is running up and down the beach yelling the lyrics to Deepthroat.

"Honestly I don't know, i do know I need a blunt tho" she said laughing and walking over to my car. I followed her and hopped in the drivers seat. She went in the glove compartment and pulled out 5 blunts that she rolled before we had got out the car.

"I love the fact that y'all roll these blunts so damn pretty" I said smiling and examining one of the blunts. I put it in the mouth and handed her the lighter.

"I thought yo ass was finna light it, on me I was finna snap" she said making me chuckle. It's bad luck to light the blunt if you ain't roll it.

"So I'm still torn between you and Normani" I said taking the blunt she had lit for me and putting it to my lips.

"Honestly I can't garante that I won't Fuck You over again, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I got this way about me where I just feel like I'm single and I end up doing what I want" she said making me shake my head.

"Then I think we should just call it quits" I said.

"No because I'm in love with you, I may not be the perfect girl like Normani but I can tell you my feelings are real" she said.

"Fuck all that feelings shit if you can't be straight up with me and tell me you can right your wrongs then you aren't for me" I barked.

"Who you getting buck with" she yelled.

"You, Fuck you gone do about it cause you damn sure ain't gone beat my ass" I yelled stepping out the car and walking over to her side. She got out and pushed me back making me stumble. I grabbed her by her throat and pined her against the car.

"I fucking hate you Chez" she barked. I pulled her into an angry but heated kiss making her moan in my mouth. I opened the back door and shoved her in the back seat climbing in right after.

—————

"Y'all had angry sex in the back of your car" Normani said laughing.

"Yep" I said shrugging my shoulders and hitting the blunt before passing it back to her.

"The whole baby boy type thing though" she asked giggling.

"Yep she went from I hate you Chez to I love you Chez" I said making her laugh.

"No cap that's one of my favorite parts of the damn movie" she said making me chuckle. Dinah came down stairs and glared at me cause she was walking funny as shit.

"Damn I know that walk, that's that good walk" Normani said making me burst out laughing.

"Really" I said still laughing.

"Yes, I need me a good lil run like that cause I need that walk in my life. It might hurt but it mean you got that good dick" She said making me chuckle. Before I could respond one of the boys started crying so Normani passed me the blunt and took off upstairs to see who it was.

"So have you decided" Dinah said walking over and sitting in my lap.

"Honestly, I think imma give us one last run...don't fuck up" I said smiling and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Damn I thought I had you" Normani said through the baby monitor making me burst out laughing.

"She better hope she don't fuck up or imma have to put a ring on you" I said making Mani start praying for Dinah to fuck up.

"Giiiirrrlll" Dinah said making us burst out laughing.

"But seriously though Dinah this is your final chance if you slip up it's gone be me and Mani against the world" I said making her nod her head rapidly and pull me into a passionate kiss.