IV

2 weeks later

"Stop playing" Normani yelled laughing cause I kept messing with her controller to keep her from winning.

"Nah you can't beat me" I yelled unplugging the game making her burst out laughing.

"Baby it's just Mario Cart" she said shaking her head.

"It's not fair babe I worked hard to get my winning streak" i said pouting.

"Aw I sowwy Baby" she said in a baby voice kissing me all over my face.

"Y'all are disgustingly cute" Zonnique said rolling her eyes not looking up from her phone.

"Why are you even in my house" I asked my younger cousin.

"Oh I was suppose to tell you that you finna go on tour in a month" she said face palming.

"Oh shit, aye I'm finna be extra lit I'm talking bout girls screaming my name while I'm doing my thing" I yelled hopping up poplocking.

"And me beating some ass if they tryna reach and grab" Normani said hoping up copying me making me and Niq burst out laughing.

"You suppose to be going cause the opening acts are Fifth Harmony, me, Zendaya, and the Taylor Girlz" my cousin said making me smirk.

"Ti gone be there" I said with my smirk still on my face.

"So is you crazy girlfriend who will slice yo dick off, play with it" Normani said glaring at me and pulling out a pocket knife.

"Welp that's my cue to exit" Zonnique said running to the front door and dipping like Dinah.

"I know exactly what you need" I said tossing Normani over my shoulder and racing upstairs to my room. I tossed her on the bed and slid her leggings off swiftly. I looked at her with a smirk on my face and started kissing her inner thigh. "You do listen, you know daddy doesn't like when you wear parties huh" I said still kissing her thighs.

"Yes daddy" she said letting out a low moan.

"You deserve a reward" I said look up at her with a smirk on my face.

"Give it to me daddy" she said running her tongue over her top lip hungrily. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards me licking her wet sex. I started sucking on her clit making her moan and tangle her hands in my curls and tug. I plunged 2 fingers inside of her keeping a steady pace while using my tongue to play with her clit. "Daddy I need more" she moaned out. I removed my fingers and put her legs on my shoulders diving in that shit like Trey songz. Somebody kept banging on the front door but I kept ignoring it and enjoying my lunch.

"Open the fucking door" I heard somebody shout. I groaned and stood up with Normani on my shoulders and made my way to the door. It's called multitasking. I opened the door and took my ass back upstairs laying Normani down.

"Your fucking strength is ridiculous" she said panting. I kicked off my pants and shrugged my shoulders.

"Bitch I know you saw me and you still round here tryna get yo lil bitty dick wet" my mama yelled coming in my room slapping my upside my head.

"If you must know mother, I'm packing heat" I said smirking and winking at a now flustered mani. She got up fast as shit and put her leggings back on making me grown.

"I got you later baby" she said kissing me making me smile.

"Y'all are adorable" my mom said making me face palm.

"Oh shit" Normani yelled with wide eyes finally looking at my mother.

"Before you tell me who I am, yes I know it's me Erykah Badu" my mom said giggling.

"No wonder you sing so good, your moms one of the greats" my girlfriend yelled shaking me.

"Her sisters left eye" my mom pointed out making mani look at me with wide eyes and shake me even more.

"Since we playing this game, my dads 2Pac he died when I was 8" I said making her scream.

"Don't forget about the rest of your lovely siblings" Jacquees said walking in with my sisters Lauren and Teyanna and my brother August.

"Where Antonia" I asked my brothers and sisters.

"Her pregant ass probably busy" they all said laughing.

"Hold up so your siblings are Left eye, Toya, Jacquees, Lauren fucking London, Teyanna fucking Taylor, and August Alsina" Normani said in shock.

"Yeah, I wish you could've met Toya though she legit loves you and the girls" I said chuckling.

"We should pull up on her and Naenae, I think they might be at home" my mom suggested.

"I thought you had a date" Teyanna asked mama making me give her a look.

"Woman who in the hell told you that you were allowed to date, as the baby I rebuke that in the name of all that is holy" I said to my mother.

"Girl if you don't get out my face with that rah rah ray ray bullshit" my mom said rolling her eyes at me.

"This nigga better be decent too or imma have to introduce him to my bitch bessy" I said making my siblings burst out laughing.

"Who names their gun bessy" she said trying to contain her laughter.

"Me" I said pouting and crossing my arms making Normani kiss me and uncross my arms.

"Stop being a big baby" she said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"She going on tour with you ain't she" my mom asked.

"Yep" I said smiling cheekily.

"So is Dinah" Lauren said pretending to cough making me shoot her glare.

"Wassup with you and the poly beauty anyway cause I want you to put me on with all that ass" August said biting his lip and smacking the air repeatedly.

"I'm not finna put my best friend on with a dog ass nigga, even if she already with one" I said shaking my head.