XIV

2 days later

"So wait y'all back together" Dinah yelled.

"We were never apart" Normani said rolling her eyes at her band mate.

"That's true, you did have my babies" I said chuckling.

"Shit might be having another one" she said sticking her tongue out and twerking a lil bit making us laugh. Well all except Dinah but she really don't count.

"But nah we not back together but Issa vibe" I said and me and Mani did our handshake then kissed at the end.

"Y'all are fucking sickening" Zonnique said giggling.

"Son where is Naturi though" Zendaya asked.

"She still sleep, Chez blew her back out" Normani said giggling.

"And I loved every second of it" I said sticking one hand in front of me and fucking the air.

"Im sure she did too with the way she was yelling" she said giggling.

"Man did you see her eyes roll all the way back when you were eating her out though" I said making Normani pop her colar and brush her shoulders off.

"We really lit tho" we both said doing our handshake again.

"Y'all crack me the fuck up" Ally said laughing and leaning on Lauren trying to catch her breath.

"Y'all be fucking bitches together and all" Noah said laughing.

"Yeah man she a freak and I'm a freak so we fit perfectly" I said wrapping my arm around Normani. Naturi started limping down the stairs and me and Normani started laughing. I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style and placed her on the couch.

"I hate the both of y'all" Naturi said glaring at us.

"That's Not what you said last night" we both said at the same time then high fived.

—————

3 months later

"You're such a lame" Dinah said laughing and pushing me.

"No I'm not Man I'm just saying like your eyes outshine these damn stars" I said making her giggle and roll her eyes playfully.

"Fucking cornball" she said still smiling.

"I miss you, I missed this" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on top of her head.

"Me too" she said sighing and leaning into me. After a couple minutes of silence she said "so what are we."

"I mean ion take just anybody out and hug on them" I said chuckling.

"So we together" she asked.

"Nah we apart" I said sarcastically making her slap my arm and laugh.

—————

"Honey I'm homeeeee" I yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen" Normani yelled so I ran into the kitchen and picked her up spinning her around. "You're so annoying moovvveee" she said trying to push me away after I sat her down.

"What's wrong with you" I said kissing her forehead.

"You, ya ass was out tryna chase a fucking fantasy and shit like you don't have 2 fucking kids and one on the way. Why is it that my band mate getting the attention your children deserve" she shouted hitting me with the plastic spatula repeatedly.

"Come on now you know that's not true ma" I said grabbing her hands and pushing her back against the wall pinning them above her head. "And did you say one on the way" I said smiling.

"Yes I'm pregnant asshole" she mumbled making me chuckle and kiss her cheek.

"For somebody with a girlfriend you sure do look like you're in love with my band mate" Dinah said scaring the shit out of us ian even see her come in. I let go of Mani and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Nah I love her but I'm not in love with her" i said smiling and rubbing Normanis belly.

"Oh god not another" Dinah said with wide eyes.

"Yes another" I said smiling goofily.

"See you got too many kids" Dinah said sighing.

"If you got an issue with it then leave" Normani barked.

"Who The fuck are you talking to" Dinah asked shocked.

"You Dinah, Im so fucking sick of you. You're fucking up my family and i know you know the shit it's like you're doing it on purpose. My girls cry at night and I gotta get my pregnant ass up to check on them when it's usually Chez that does it because she's worried about how much sleep I get. She can't check on the girls if she out with yo giraffe neck ass doing who gives a fuck what. Chez has responsibilities now so suck it up and deal with it" Normani barked making me look at her with wide eyes. Dinah charged at her but I grabbed her by her colar and pinned her against the wall.

"What you not finna do is try and fight my pregnant baby mama, I suggest you go and get your life together" I growled and released her watching her walk out the door.