XII

4 months later

"Aye man y'all tripping" I said laughing at my 4 month old daughters who keep slapping or kicking each other while laying on the bed in front of me.

"They look so cute though" Normani cooed. She just came out the bathroom and now it's my turn to go in there and get ready for school.

"Issa vibe ya dig" I said chuckling.

Aliyah got on the pink and black and Alicia got on the pink and white

"Y'all ready yet" Ti asked sitting on the bed.

"Nah Ian even dressed Normani kicked me out the bathroom after I had got out the shower" I said chuckling. I just got on boxers and a sports bra right now and no cap it's fucking cold.

"Hurry yo I got people to see" she said rushing me. I broke up with Ti a month after the girls were born cause I just wasn't feeling it no more. We're more like best friends or siblings than a couple.

"Look yo ass can always walk" I said walking into me and Normanis shared closet finding something to wear.

"Why the fuck all y'all got on some type of pink though, y'all make me sick" Ti said rolling her eyes

"Issa family thing" I said popping my colar.

Normani outfit^

————

"Move before I push you down" Normani I heard Normani yell. I came around the corner to find Arin pinning her against the lockers. In the process Aliyah had hit her head on Manis shoulder and it caused her to cry. Arin popped her in the mouth telling her to shut the fuck up and I almost lost it. Normani was trying to hit him but he had her stuck. I rushed over and punched Arin in the face with Alicia in my arms still. He stumbled back letting go of Normani in the process and she started crying with Aliyah who still hasn't stopped. "She hit her head and it's my fault, she won't stop crying" she sobbed. I gave her Alicia and pulled out my gun pointing it at Arin.

"I'm fucking sick of you and your little friends harassing my fucking family. You hurt my little girl you piece of shit and I don't think k can let you live for that. I mean part of me saying I can't kill you cause my babies need me in their life. But the other half of me saying fuck that I'll do the time" I said getting closer to him making him step back until he came in contact with the lockers.

"Don't do it" Zonnique yelled rushing over to me with Noah right behind her she placed her hand on the gun and looked me in the eyes.

"Come on LoCc he ain't worth it, the girls need you Chez" Noah said tabbing the gun and removing it from my hand. I punched the shit out of Arin one last time making him fall on the ground. I made my way over to Normani and took my poor crying baby girl.

"It's okay Liyah" I whispered rocking her. Alicia had tears rolling down her cheeks so I wiped her face and kissed her head making her smile. The think with the twins is one feels what the other feels. Alicia is crying because her sister is crying and now Aliyah is smiling because Alicia is smiling.

—————

"She's gonna be just fine" Naturi said kissing Aliyah on the forehead and handing her to me. She started crying and reaching for Nana so I gave her back to her. Naturi is really good with the twins especially Aliyah she's fucking attached to her.

"You do realize she too old for you right" I said to Aliyah laughing.

"Not too old for you though" she said smirking at me.

"Aye man if y'all gone do all that give me the baby" Ti said grabbing Aliyah making Aliyah roll her eyes at her and reach for Naturi.

"My child is obsessed with you" I said chuckling.

"Can i talk to you" Dinah asked from the door way.

"I'll be back" I said winking at Naturi and walking over to Dinah only to be dragged into a guest room.

"Look Imma just out and say it...I like you like really like you shit I think I love you" she said in one breath making me choke on my spit.