XIII

"Im sorry you say what now" I said after calming down from my coughing fit.

"I said I love you" Dinah said playing with her fingers nervously.

"Dinah listen" I said sighing deeply, "you hurt me pretty bad I admit that but I can't seem to forget you. I've been in love with you since the day I laid eyes on you and that shits fucking crazy to me. It's like you got some type of hold on me and I just can't shake you."

"So what does this mean for us" she asked.

"I have 2 others to think about now Dinah, what I want doesn't matter. Normani and I have this bond that's incredible and she's been there for me through everything. I might be in love with you but I know for a fact that I don't trust you. You left me broken and Normani picked up the pieces like she always does. Honestly Mani had me first so I feel bad for always putting her second when it comes to you. I'm not saying there's no us I'm just saying give me time" I said sighing and walking out the room to find a smiling Normani.

"I'm proud of you" Normani said hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"I thought yo Big stupid ass was gone run right back" Zonnique said.

"I refuse to be hurt again" I said shaking my head. "Look can y'all watch the girls I wanna take Normani somewhere" I asked.

"Duh" Zonnique said smiling at me.

————-

"You re-" i said but cut myself off the second my eyes landed on Normani. "Damn baby moms you sure you just had my twins" I yelled with my jaw dropped.

 "Damn baby moms you sure you just had my twins" I yelled with my jaw dropped

"Close ya mouth and let's go" she said giggling and taking my hand.

"Where y'all going" Dinah asked rolling her eyes.

"Bout to get some of that Zaddy Zick" Lauren and Ally yelled making us burst out laughing.

"The question is can I join" Naturi said smirking.

"When we get back" Normani said smirking. Both of them looked at me and I started cheesing.

"I fucking love my life! Come on so we can hurry up and come back" I yelled pulling Normani out the door and to the car opening her door for her.

Skip the ride there

"Fuck we in the woods for, we black shit like this don't even well" Normani yelled.

"I'll shoot anything that move" I said chuckling and pulling the gun out the back seat along with a big ass jug of Hawaiian Punch.

Your outfit and shit^

Normani went in the glove compartment and pulled out one of the prerolled blunts she put in there. She lit that bitch and we started playing Taxi. For y'all who don't know what that is, it's basically when you hold the smoke until the blunt is passed back to you.

6 blunts later

"So you brought me out here to get high and look at a view" Normani asked as we sat on the hood of the car.

"Nah I brought you out here to show you how special you are. You've been there for me through a lot of shit Mani and I'm thankful for that. I just wish I could fucking love you with all of me but I can't let go of Dinah. Part of me wants her but then part of me wants you. You're perfect for me yo like everything about you is just so damn amazing. I love you so much Normani and I'm glad you're the mother of my twins" I said pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"Mmmm..maybe you should show me how much you love me" she said with a smirk on her face. She ran to the back door on the passenger side and I ran to the back door on the drivers side. We both got in the car and I pulled her into my lap. "Condom" she asked and I pulled a Trojan out my pocket. She took it and threw it in the front seat rolling her eyes.

"Um...." I said confused.

"I already had 2 of them I don't care if I have more" she said smirking.

"Girl you tryna trap me" I said chuckling.

"Shut up and fuck me" she growled pulling me into a hungry kiss.

"Clothes off" we both said at the same time making us laugh. Both of us ripped our clothes off and went back to making out. I laid her down on the seat and positioned myself between her legs. Right when I was about to start pounding her shit her phone started ringing. She started mumbling and cursing under her breath before getting up and leaning over the middle console with her ass towards me. She answered the phone and looked at me while rolling her eyes. That let me know it was her ain't shit ass girlfriend. The girl is honestly fucked up like she gets drunk as shit on a daily basis and calls Normani out her name and shit like that. I'm just glad she ain't hit her cause then I'd have to step in and kill that dusty bitch. I smirked at her cause an idea popped in my head. I pulled her down onto my lap making me go inside of her and she let out a loud moan.

"Babe You okay" we heard from the other end of the phone. I put my hands behind my head and Normani dropped the phone riding me reverse cowgirl style. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back pulling her into a sloppy kiss.

"You like it rough don't you" I asked moving my hair from her hair to her neck choking her.

"Yes daddy" she moaned out. I moved us so she was on laying down with her ass in the air and I started pounding into her.

"Hello" we heard somebody yell. I leaned over and picked up the phone.

"She's a little busy right now can I take a message" I said with Normani moaning and screaming in the background because I found her g spot.

"What The fuck" her ex yelled.

"Yeah, she having the time of her life. Ain't that right baby" I said using my free hand to slap Normani's ass. This was enough to send her over the edge. She had a back breaking toe curling exorcist type of orgasm. She let out a ear piercing moan and making me follow suit and shoot my kids into her.

"See this why I fucks wit you" she said panting.

"Why exactly is that" I said chuckling.

"Let's face it you fuck me good as fuck" she said shrugging her shoulder and snatching her phone hanging up.