IX

2 months later

"Man shut yo pirate ship body ass up" I said shoving Ti.

"Boy you built like a remote control car" Ti said.

"You look like a damn off brand bag of cotton candy with that multicolored frontal on yo damn head" I said.

"Nigga you look like a great value ninja turtle" she said.

"Pussy, yo teeth gold and you ain't got no jewelry on them motherfuckers" I said.

"Bitch you need Colgate" she said.

"Scope" I said.

"Listerine" she said.

"Clorox" I said.

"Bleach" she said.

"Maxi pads" I said.

"Baby wipes" she said.

"Tide pods" I said.

"Oxi clean" she said.

"Mr Clean" I said.

"Pinesol" she said.

"Comet" i said.

"Lysol" she said.

"Fabuloso" I said.

"Ajax" she said.

"Windex" i said.

"Pledge" she said:

"Arm & hammer" i said.

"Shout" she said.

"Scrubbing bubbles" I said.

"Cascade" she said.

"Tide" I said.

"Palmolive" she said.

"Bounty" I said.

"Okay shut the fuck up" Normani yelled leaning on Daysha for support. They was standing next to us dying laughing.

"Come on we gotta go see the family" I said grabbing Ti hand and getting off the bus with Mani n Day following. We are currently in Atlanta on our 2 week break from the tour. Normani came with me because I had her family on tour with us since she's pregnant. So we're going to see my family and tell them the news. Me and Ti got a little something going on, I made it official a weeks ago. I'm scared cause her dad refuse to have gay daughters. My thing is I'm technically a boy and her dad loves me.

"Mama" Normani yelled when she saw my mom waddling over to her.

"Hey baby" my mama said hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.

"Mommy" I yelled running over to her and spinning her around.

"My baby" she said smiling wide and kissing my forehead after I put her down.

"Mama this is my girlfriend Ti and her sister Daysha" I said introducing them.

"I've known Ti since she came to the house a few days after y'all met. Y'all have been inseparable so I should've seen it coming" she said smiling at us. Ti jumped on my back and I grabbed Normanis hand. The 4 of us followed my mama into the house to see the rest of my family and theirs.

"It's balloon belly" Ski yelled and ran over to Normani making me laugh.

"Auntie" I yelled when I saw Tiny. I dropped Ti like a bad habit and ran straight to my auntie.

"Auntie baby" she cooed hugging me tight.

"I know I'm not invisible" somebody said from behind my auntie I looked up and damn near started crying.

"Lisa fucking Lopez" I said looking at my oldest sister with teary eyes. We all thought Left Eye was dead but she made it out of the accident alive. A body was never found so we couldn't get a proper goodbye. I ran and jumped on my sister crying into her neck like a little baby.

"If you're this excited to see me you'll be ecstatic to see who else ain't really dead" she said putting me down and turning me around.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender" I said quoting my old man then started boohoo crying as I made my way to him.

"I told you bud, 'real eyes, realize, real lies' I thought you'd catch on and never give up on ya pops but ion think your young mind processed it correctly" he said hugging me and rubbing my back as I cried into his chest.

"I got my old man and my big sister back bruh god is good, then I got a baby one the way" I said sighing I'm content and wiping my face.

"I'm sorry a what now" Left eye said.

"Normani is pregnant with my baby not Arin's I thought that was clear considering the fact that we're always together and she doesn't even speak to that dooche" I said making everybody cheer.

"My puppy done grew into a full grown pit" pops said making me laugh and bark.

"I learned for the greatest" I said clapping him up.

"So who's this" left eyes asked looking at Ti and Daysha. I motioned for them to make their way over to me and I wrapped my arms around Ti and kissed her cheek.

"This is my girlfriend Ti and her sister Daysha" I said making them aw and Ti's dad gave me a smile.

"We'll talk later Chez" He said still smiling.

"I got you pops" I said smiling back at him.

"I'm here" Zonnique loud ass yelled coming inside. The second her eyes landed on Pops and Left Eye she started boohoo crying just like I did. She looked at me in disbelief and I nodded assuring her that this was real. She tackled both of them in a tight ass hug and they all looked confused.

"That's NiqNiq" i said making their eyes go wide.

"No fucking way, she done grown into a baddie. She went from skinny and nerdy to this shit.....GOT DAMN LIL COUSIN" Left eye said making us all laugh.

"You don't understand how much I missed y'all" Zonnique said wiping her eyes.

"Trust me you were always at my house just to aggravate Chez, I treated you as my own so yes I'm sure you missed us like fuck" pops said smiling at her.

"Honestly, I love my life" I said chuckling.