V

3 months later

"What you mean we not working out" I asked Normani confused.

"I love you I really do but Arin is my first love and I just can't get him out my mind" Normani said sighing and starting to cry.

"Hey look it's okay, I understand but mani not him. Don't go back to him, he doesn't love you baby girl" I said pulling her into me.

"I can't help it Chez, call me stupid but it's a part of me that wants to believe he's changed" she said crying into my chest.

"A part of me wants to leave you alone, a part of me wants for you to come home, part of me says I'm living a lie (and I'm better off without you), a part of me says to thing it through, a part of me say I'm over you, a part of me wants to say goodbye, a part of me is asking why" I said lowly basically showing her I understand where she coming from.

"I'm finna sing that tonight for my cover song" she said giggling making me smile.

"Honestly, do as you please I'm just glad to see you smiling and hear that cute giggle" I said making her look at me and roll her eyes playfully.

"Oh and by the way, I know you like Dinah" she said smirking.

"Aye keep that on the dL" I said slapping her on the ass playfully making her laugh.

"Everybody but Dinah knows, it's so damn obvious but I had you wrapped around my finger" she said smiling goofily.

"I got a soft spot for ya" I said shrugging making her smile and kissing me.

"At least I got a last kiss" I said sighing dramatically.

"If you behave you'll get more than that, we just gotta keep it on the low...best friend" she said smirking.

———————

"Wassup with the crying today" I said walking into the girls dressing room.

"Nela's cheating on me" Dinah said crying and running into my arms making me wrap them around her and give her a squeeze.

"It's all gone be okay, I got you princess" I whispered kissing the top of her head.

"Brad cheated" Lauren said wiping away her tears and putting on an emotionless front. I let go of D and walked over to Lauren pulling her into my chest.

"It's okay to let go Lo, imma be here to protect you" I told her and she broke down in my arms.

"What did I do to deserve this" she yelled into my chest making me rub her back.

"Let it out mama" I said kissing the top of her head still rubbing her back. Ally was crying on the couch looking at her phone in disbelief.

"A text, not a call but a text....he dumped me over text" she said throwing her phone and crying harder. I picked Lauren up and sat on the couch, I pulled Ally and Lauren into my sides and Dinah into my lap. They sat there and I just let them cry for a little while until Mani walked in with a confused expression.

"Niggas" I said shaking my head.

"Well shit make room for me" Normani said sliding Dinah to sit on one leg while she sat on the other.

"What happened bear" I asked Mani.

"I talked to Arin and he completely ignored me to get some bitches number, the bitch was ugly" she yelled making me face palm.

"I'm so stupid Chez, I gave up something good just to have nothing" she said crying into my chest with the other girls.

"Okay, okay enough crying. If they're not crying why should you be, they're the ones who lost the best thing that's ever happened to them. All 4 of you are beautiful and amazing individuals, don't let no nigga get you down. Y'all stunt like there's no tomorrow, find somebody new and be happy" I said making them stop crying and wipe their faces.