XVI

6 months later

"Man give me my damn daughter" I said taking Liyah from Dread making Liyah giggle. So the twins are now 1 and Normani is 8 months pregnant life is great and I'm still tryna figure out who to date. Probably just gone see how me and Dinah do cause Normani said she's gone be here no matter what and that there's no rush.

"Aye we was lit though" Chey said still dancing making us laugh. Chey, Dread, Erin, Raquel, and Starburst are over here kicking it with me and Liyah while the girls are shopping as always. They took Alicia with them to teach her the girly ways but that's boof.

"You like hanging with the crew don't you" Starburst said to Liyah and she smiled at her then stuck out her tongue making us chuckle.

"So how many kids you want cuz" Raquel asked me.

"Honestly after Mani had these next one I think we gone take break but ion kno cause she like when I fuck her raw and fill her up" I said face palming.

"Y'all sound like me and Nana, Im surprised she ain't pregnant" Dread said face palming.

"She on the pill, I made sure of that the day we had that threesome" I said chuckling. Everybody phone went off at the same time and we all looked at each other with wide eyes after reading the text. We grabbed our keys and chargers rushing out the house. I ran back inside and grabbed Liyah because I'm dumb and forgot my child. I grabbed the baby bag and the hospital bag on the way out and then I made sure the door was locked.

—————-

"I fucking hate you with all my heart and fucking soul you ain't shit ass motherfucker. I knew I should've swallowed but nooooo I just had to get fucking in the back of a damn Bugatti. I'm gone break every fucking bone in yo-" Normani yelled while pushing but was cut off the second the room filled with cries.

"Congratulations you have a beautiful baby boy" the nurse said smiling us. I started dancing around celebrating cause I finally got a boy. Liyah I consider a boy cause we act basically the same but we not boys we girls.

"I see another head" the doctor yelled.

"Ah Fuck not again" both me and Normani yelled groaning.

5 minutes of screaming and verbal abuse later

"Congratulations it's another baby boy" the doctor said smiling wide.

"At this rate I'm bout to say you can't fuck no more" Normani said rolling her eyes.

"You the one who tossed the condom and don't like when I use protection" I said chuckling.

"Names" the nurse asked.

"Light skinned one is Cadence" I said pointing at the lighter twin.

"And he's jontavious" Normani said pointing at the darker twin making me stare at her blankly.

"Ghetto ass name" I said face palming making Normani glare at me. After cleaning up the boys the doctors handed me Cadence and Normani got Jontavious.

"I got a feeling he gone be gay" Normani said giggling then kissing his forehead.

"Probably is and I mean if he is it doesn't matter" I said then looked down at Cadence making a face at him causing him to smile.

"Why i keep popping out twins though" she said groaning.

"No more" both of us said looking at each other. 2 seconds later he both fell out laughing.

"Baby y'all make some beautiful ass kids" Dinah said walking over to me and kissing my cheek smiling at Cadence.

"Wasn't you the main one hating on my babies cause my baby daddy wouldn't give you the time of day" Normani said rolling her eyes.

"She's being nice so stop" I said glaring at Normani making her roll her eyes and wave me off dismissively.

"Your mom isn't going to let these 2 go, you know she's always wanted more boys" Zonnique said making me chuckle.

"We gone have to fight over my kids" both me and Normani said at the same time making everybody laugh.

—————-

A week later

"Mama" I yelled walking into my parents house unannounced as always.

"Imma change my damn locks" pops said groaning.

"No point I know how to pick locks and disarm a security system with my phone" I said chuckling.

"Fucking smart ass child, fuck you want" he said making me laugh.

"I guess you don't wanna see yo grand babies" I said making him look at me with a wide ass smile. Mama hopped up and rushed to the car to help Mani get the boys out. Alicia and Aliyah had come in behind me, they learned how to walk and now they won't stop following me.

"There go my bunnies" he said scooping the girls up and attacking them with kisses. They started squealing and begging me to help them but I just pretended they were invisible. Aliyah glared at me and looked like she was looking for something to throw. She took her damn shoe off and threw it at me making me glare at her.

"You truly are your mother's child" I said said shaking my head making pops laugh at the encounter.